Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What ethnicity are you guys?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I know people already made ethnic make up threads before but I’m kinda curious what walk of life you guys all got. I’m white myself

Hi, I am autistic. I have heard and seen this kind of bullying in the community a lot. it hurts. Please be considerate about the person behind the keyboard the next time you want to be an Internet bully. This community has done so much in making me happy and introducing me to new friends and giving me something to feel passionate about. but nothing is perfect and that is okay however I would just like to put this awareness out there. Autism acceptance month is April so the timing feels right too.

I’m a hapa, half Filipino and white.

half sand half nigger

Racially I’m white. Ethnically I guess I’m half anglo half basque. I must look more med than Anglo because I get treated like a fucking gypsy in Ireland :dafuckfeels:

Nigger btw. I'm a nigger and I'm proud, I'm not a nigga, I'm not a black man, I'm not an African American. I am a nigger and I've always been, my dads a nigger, my entire family is niggers. But ever since it became illegal to own slaves my family couldnt make a living. So we go to random peoples farms and pick their cotton and whip each other. I'm a nigger born and raised and no constitutional laws can change that. #nigger4life

Hi, I am autistic. I have heard and seen this kind of bullying in the community a lot. it hurts. Please be considerate about the person behind the keyboard the next time you want to be an Internet bully. This community has done so much in making me happy and introducing me to new friends and giving me something to feel passionate about. but nothing is perfect and that is okay however I would just like to put this awareness out there. Autism acceptance month is April so the timing feels right too.
Shut the fuck up you autist

Nigger btw. I'm a nigger and I'm proud, I'm not a nigga, I'm not a black man, I'm not an African American. I am a nigger and I've always been, my dads a nigger, my entire family is niggers. But ever since it became illegal to own slaves my family couldnt make a living. So we go to random peoples farms and pick their cotton and whip each other. I'm a nigger born and raised and no constitutional laws can change that. #nigger4life
same tbh

Aliens, Incel.

Download

I know people already made ethnic make up threads before but I’m kinda curious what walk of life you guys all got. I’m white myself
I'm Gracile med. Very strong Portuguese and Spanish ancestry.

I was unfortunately born white :(:feelscry: i wish i was ethnic so bad.

Apparently my body doesn't belong to this planet because no one of the "opposite" sex seems to be attracted to me. It's over for my existence here.