Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What emotions does this video evoke in you?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Warning: Very bitter blackpill.

should have walked away 49 seconds ago. also the three letters

Harsh, really puts the black in black pill.

Fortunately it doesn’t load for me

I fucking want to punch the living shit out of this whore. I hope she asks a chad's number and he does the same.

I hate hoodrats, kill them all, mass liquidation of them all. ( In GTA V )

The empathetic gender.

He wasn't disrespectful, rude, or crass, and yet she destroyed him mentally for simply doing what society tells us to do, approach women. Iv seen her photos. She's pretty fucking disgusting. She most likely exclusively hooks up with Tyrone's that pump and dump her, I already know no other ethnicity is touching this thing. Thats why she was so offended. He wasn't aggressive nor was he tall or had the confidence. This is the type of bitch who will die alone.

This us what she looks like.

Dsqd3aBWoAEwKnD

Last edited:
Not gonna watch I'm listening to music

This is what she looks like.

Dsqd3aBWoAEwKnD
What the fuck? That creature is disgusting. :feelspuke: The fact that she has an ego, let alone the gall to reject a man in such a harsh way means something is very wrong.

The empathetic gender.

He wasn't disrespectful, rude, or crass, and yet she destroyed him mentally for simply doing what society tells us to do, approach women. Iv seen her photos. She's pretty fucking disgusting. She most likely exclusively hooks up with Tyrone's that pump and dump her, I already know no other ethnicity is touching this thing. Thats why she was so offended. He wasn't aggressive nor was he tall or had the confidence. This is the type of bitch who will die alone.

This us what she looks like.

Dsqd3aBWoAEwKnD
Looks twice the age of her stuck -up and mean bitch voice. Literally rejecting her looksmatch is a bullying fashion. Let's hope one of her tyrone pump and dumps goes Chris Brown on her and give her a Muhammad Ali brain.

Looks twice the age of her stuck -up and mean bitch voice. Literally rejecting her looksmatch is a bullying fashion. Let's hope one of her tyrone pump and dumps goes Chris Brown on her and give her a Muhammad Ali brain.

Oh I'm sure he will. Tyrones have no respect for bottom feeding hood rats like this.

Oh I'm sure he will. Tyrones have no respect for bottom feeding hood rats like this.
Would be hilarious if the incel's older brother was a tyrone and he set out to pump and dump this thot before finishing her off as revenge for his brother's humiliation. (in Rockstar Table Tennis)...