Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what emotions do you think McKenzie Rittenhouse felt when she started to sob at her brother Kyle getting innocent on all charges? Could she love him?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
It's like she as trying to keep her cool, and probably worried he might get at least one guilty verdict, but than as the 5th gets read and realizes her big bro will be okay she seems to lose her compusure just like Kyle does.

PHOTO Kyle Rittenhouses Sister Is A Very Hot Brunette And Has Huge Bbs That She Likes To Show

Faith (blonde, Kyle's older sis next to her) is also shown getting weepy but doesn't get as much focus in this coverage since she's behind Kyle's head most of the shot.

Seeing this type of thing is a chink in my blackpill armor and my bluepill ways try to reassert themselves, makes me think there are good girls out there, girls with souls.

I realize a lot of foids can fake crying and shit though so I don't want to put 100% trust in my instincts, but I can't bring myself to discount what they're telling me as impossible either.

Apparently it was McKenzie who was dating Dominick Black (Kyle's older friend who bought the gun for him, kept it in Kenosha for him, asked him to come to Kenosha to help guard from rioters) so maybe she might feel it's partially her fault that he was down there helping protect his little sister's boyfriend?

Makes me wonder if McKenzie would break up with Dominick over his testimony where he said he didn't give Kyle permission to take the AR15 from their home. I'm thinking he did but was worried about gun charges, even though AFAIK it isn't a crime the media made it seem like it was.

Just imagine if you were attacked and charged criminally for defending yourself... imagine having an imouto who has your back and attends your hearings.

Im' sure we could exploer shit like "she just wants to be famous, she DGAF about him" but while it's a possibility, it's not a certainty, so I like to hope that maybe she legit loves her bro and is there to support him.

Would wanting to be famous really be worth being in the crosshairs of Antifa? They're probably sending her rape threats right now over having her bro's back like this.

Blue pilled as fuck. Do you think she couldn't see the camera pointed in her direction? Giving an 'emotional reaction' is going to increase her chances of getting interviewed after and she can't resist media attention.

Blue pilled as fuck. Do you think she couldn't see the camera pointed in her direction? Giving an 'emotional reaction' is going to increase her chances of getting interviewed after and she can't resist media attention.
read "I realize a lot" in the OP
obviously the possibility (and overwhelming probability) occur to me

I don't know if those are crocodile tears or not, but foids cry at the drop of a hat anyway so they might as well be.

read "I realize a lot" in the OP
obviously the possibility (and overwhelming probability) occur to me
Ok I actually read your post this time and not just the title. I still stand by what I said though as I think that's the most probable situation.

Ok I actually read your post this time and not just the title. I still stand by what I said though as I think that's the most probable situation.
I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back