Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What drugs have you done?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Which drugs have you done and which one was your favorite/least favorite? For me, my favorite was meth and my least favorite was weed. For some reason, I don't interact with marijuana too well as it just makes me paranoid and feel miserable. Alcohol is the same. That shit fucks with my stomach. As for meth, that stuff is my favorite because it doesn't impair your judgment like weed or alcohol does, as in you can actually act normally around others on this stuff and even drive, the high is great (to describe it to ADHDcels, it's an Adderall high but to those without ADHD, it's like a warm blanket being wrapped around you), the smoke has no nasty sour milk taste to it like weed that makes you cough your lungs out and has no foul skunk odor to it, in fact it's very pleasant to hit and hold in, it's not physically addictive like opioids or alcohol, in that you can quit it cold turkey if you ever do become addicted to it (that's why I've only done it once), and it's stupidly cheap unlike cocaine which is ridiculously overpriced and has a high that only lasts 15 - 30 minutes. And it was invented by the Nazis.

What about you guys?

Last edited:
Never done any, it’s as degenerate as fucking dogs imo

I am a truecel aka never did drugs

mdma, cocaine, lean, thc, shrooms(a bit), weed, alcohol, tobacco