Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Drugs Have You Done, You Do, And Want To Do?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I do Weed & Alcohol. I have done Adderall before, as well as Nicotine.

I want to try psychedelics, mainly shrooms, LSD, and Salvia; I think if I could incorporate them into an occasional habit and it would have positive affects on my life. I also wouldn't mind trying MDMA just once :feelsjuice:

I have drank alcohol that's it

You will never be @MACHETE

Name a drug, unless its a pharmaceutical theres a good chance i've tried it. One i'd like to try, krokodil, scopolamine for the jfls, tbh. I cant really think of many, im sure theres a few more I could think of but i'm too tired.

Nowadays I consume daily, cigarettes, cannabis, alcohol and heroin. I take cocaine a few times a week. Anything else is just opportunistic nowadays, I dont go out of my way to bother with anything else. i've a comfy combination of regulars at the moment.

Name a drug, unless its a pharmaceutical theres a good chance i've tried it. One i'd like to try, krokodil, scopolamine for the jfls, tbh. I cant really think of many, im sure theres a few more I could think of but i'm too tired.

Nowadays I consume daily, cigarettes, cannabis, alcohol and heroin. I take cocaine a few times a week. Anything else is just opportunistic nowadays, I dont go out of my way to bother with anything else. i've a comfy combination of regulars at the moment.
Woah damn man. I would never imagine myself doing Heroin. I have been kinda interested in Coke, but I have heard it is overrated and not worth it.

Weed & Psychedelics are at least natural, same with alcohol. Even if they do have additives, I see it as no different than from what is put in most of our foods anyhow :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Woah damn man. I would never imagine myself doing Heroin. I have been kinda interested in Coke, but I have heard it is overrated and not worth it.

Weed & Psychedelics are at least natural, same with alcohol. Even if they do have additives, I see it as no different than from what is put in most of our foods anyhow :feelsjuice:
I love heroin tbh. It's like my best friend. Only reason to exist. Truly one of the only ways I can source any semblance of happiness and warmth in this miserable, cold world. That said, i'd swap it all for meth in a heartbeat but meth isn't really a thing here to my detriment.

Cocaine can vary I guess, batch to batch, person to person. Ultimately its a rather short lived drug for sure. But given that i'm drinking constantly, I don't get cocaine. It all gets turned into cocaethylene as it all metabolizes together. Which feels much nicer and lasts a fair bit longer than coke by itself. I went a bit overboard on it a couple weeks back though and got some blood clots in the back of my nose/throat jfl.

psychs are alright I guess. I see them more as adult toys. A good experience I feel, but not something I see the point in doing all the time.

I wish i could figure out where to score meth

drugs-are-bad-you-shouldnt-do-drugs.gif

I love heroin tbh. It's like my best friend. Only reason to exist. Truly one of the only ways I can source any semblance of happiness and warmth in this miserable, cold world. That said, i'd swap it all for meth in a heartbeat but meth isn't really a thing here to my detriment.

Cocaine can vary I guess, batch to batch, person to person. Ultimately its a rather short lived drug for sure. But given that i'm drinking constantly, I don't get cocaine. It all gets turned into cocaethylene as it all metabolizes together. Which feels much nicer and lasts a fair bit longer than coke by itself. I went a bit overboard on it a couple weeks back though and got some blood clots in the back of my nose/throat jfl.

psychs are alright I guess. I see them more as adult toys. A good experience I feel, but not something I see the point in doing all the time.
Yeah I have heard Cocaine mixes well with alcohol; if I ever tried it one day I would get drunk beforehand.

I really want to try psychs, since I heard they open your mind and it is an enlightening experience.

Yeah I have heard Cocaine mixes well with alcohol; if I ever tried it one day I would get drunk beforehand.

I really want to try psychs, since I heard they open your mind and it is an enlightening experience.
If I have enough, usually around xmas it seems nowadays jfl, ill just cook up some crack. Which tbh id say you're better off just going with reg coke anyway. I like crack but its... Got a few of its own issues. Namely the fact that you're never satisfied and always feel like you need more, almost instantly compared to other shit jfl.

Psychs are worth a try though for sure. I'll always recommend mushrooms tbh. Acid is overrated imo, decent but certainly not close to the best. Plus my pet peeve with acid is that its borderline impossible to get drunk on it. Which of course is counterproductive for me because I always want to be drunk. What I will say is just watch the dosage. No need to go nuts with it.

If I have enough, usually around xmas it seems nowadays jfl, ill just cook up some crack. Which tbh id say you're better off just going with reg coke anyway. I like crack but its... Got a few of its own issues. Namely the fact that you're never satisfied and always feel like you need more, almost instantly compared to other shit jfl.
Geez man, I could literally never imagine myself doing this shit. Unless I need to pull a Walter White Breaking Bad(in video game ofc).
Psychs are worth a try though for sure. I'll always recommend mushrooms tbh. Acid is overrated imo, decent but certainly not close to the best. Plus my pet peeve with acid is that it's borderline impossible to get drunk on it. Which of course is counterproductive for me because I always want to be drunk. What I will say is just watch the dosage. No need to go nuts with it.
I would rather do shrooms tbh. They are more natural and I have heard less intense. Also, I saw a book on amazon about growing your own at home, and even finding some in nature.

Geez man, I could literally never imagine myself doing this shit. Unless I need to pull a Walter White Breaking Bad(in video game ofc).

I would rather do shrooms tbh. They are more natural and I have heard less intense. Also, I saw a book on amazon about growing your own at home, and even finding some in nature.
theres plenty of spots where they grow naturally. I'm usually too lazy to bother nowadays though but I know some good spots in this country where they grow in the thousands during season. Always worth it to go down and bag a few hundred or so.

theres plenty of spots where they grow naturally. I'm usually too lazy to bother nowadays though but I know some good spots in this country where they grow in the thousands during season. Always worth it to go down and bag a few hundred or so.
Shit I would be willing to do so. Hopefully can find a spot near me.

I'm a good boy. The only drug I've done was intaking caffeine. I should consider doing weed to calm my mind, so that one day I don't lose my shit and attack someone.

I'm a good boy. The only drug I've done was intaking caffeine. I should consider doing weed to calm my mind, so that one day I don't lose my shit and attack someone.
I highly recommend weed, brocel :smonk:

Weed and alcohol. Cocaine is less than once per year.

Like zero im ngl. Never smoked and I haven't really drank alcohol.

Are you taking @MACHETE place? I hope you don't end up being exactly like him:feelswhat:.
Lmfao I actually have been smoking for longer than he has. I started in 2019 & he started in like 2021. Remember stumbling across his first thread about weed which was posted in 2021 .JFL.

Honestly, I am still tryna wrap my head around him being a fakecel. I genuinely liked interacting w him, and he was a unique individual fs. I am currently trying to achieve as many of his vids as I can.