Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What drugs do you guys use to cope?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
Ive been using weed, alcohol, and molly for awhile now to cope and want to try some other shit. I feel like LSD or any other psychedelics would be a great cope for incels. So what drugs you niggas use?

Only alcohol. It doesn't really help tho. Kinda stopped working for me.
Although I only drink it when I go out to get wasted and have some fun for the night

Weed and opioids

none, drugs are for degenerates.

I'm high on life.

I don't do drugs.

I only fap to cope.

Does tobacco count? I hate weed and alcohol.

I don't have access to anything. Also, avatar checks out.

Drugs will make you more depressed in the long run. My mental state is much better off since I quit it all.
Magic truffles/shrooms and ketamine are worth a try though kek

DXM

Makes me lose my mind and not think about blackpill shit for 12 hours, so it's pretty great. I also live for weird semi-horrifying experiences, so it's fun.

Drugs will make you more depressed in the long run. My mental state is much better off since I quit it all.
Magic truffles/shrooms and ketamine are worth a try though kek
Being ugly is what makes you depressed. Just fucking lol at these copers, drugs are probably the closest thing to sex and affection from a woman we will ever get

none because im dopamine maxing but i did use alcohol, cannabis and dxm

I plan to take a heroic dose of LSD

ADs (SNRI), I may try LSD and psilocybin one day to see for myself how it alters perception, no interest in other drugs (no interest in weed for ex).

cocaine. It changed my life one I tried it

weed and occasionally alcohol

I use caffeine and nicotine, not as direct copes, though.

I mean, just beer or any sort of alcoholic beverage, but that's it... fuck any sort of "hard drugs" or whatever, only degenerate fuckbags do that shit.