Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what drugs do you do?

MaydayInIslaVista

MaydayInIslaVista

Banned
-
what drugs do you do and howd you manage to get em?

i dont do anything i wish i could

Most of the time just weed but sometimes acid and shrooms if my mind feels up for it.

Not going to tell you how I get them but nice try, FBI.

u an abstinencecel or cant get em cause autism?

doesnt sound relaxing l at all

u said u got them from ur brother bro im cia i already know
U are with the cia? I'm reporting u

u an abstinencecel or cant get em cause autism?
I never liked drugs tbh. Even in my most grunge phase in my teen years I was very wary of start doing them.

I was never attracted to the act of smoking, let alone snorting shit, and much less injecting shit. I also never wanted to get involved with narcos.

As for psychiatric drugs, I don't like the idea either. My cousin takes them and he's basically doped the whole day.

My life philosophy is, if you alter stuff in your brain, shit will most likely get worse. I only take shit when I really have something serious and there's pretty much no choice. I avoid going to doctors as well, I don't trust them much either, I was already misdiagnosed like three or four times.

Alcohol. But only much light beers.

weed sometimes, I have a friend who has a plant a home so he sells me to make some extra bucks

I never liked drugs tbh. Even in my most grunge phase in my teen years I was very wary of start doing them.

I was never attracted to the act of smoking, let alone snorting shit, and much less injecting shit. I also never wanted to get involved with narcos.

As for psychiatric drugs, I don't like the idea either. My cousin takes them and he's basically doped the whole day.

My life philosophy is, if you alter stuff in your brain, shit will most likely get worse. I only take shit when I really have something serious and there's pretty much no choice. I avoid going to doctors and shit, I don't trust them much either, I was already misdiagnosed like three or four times.
im also scared of stuff like withdrawals but honestly a few weeks of good feels will make my life better momentarily.

also you dont need to snort inject or snort stuff, just take a pill or something.

i guess i just have a more escapist personality
Alcohol. But only much light beers.
ill bleed internally if i ever try alcohol again sadly
weed sometimes, I have a friend who has a plant a home so he sells me to make some extra bucks
fuck i also have cannabis seeds but i live with my parents so cant plant

:feelswhere:

im also scared of stuff like withdrawals but honestly a few weeks of good feels will make my life better momentarily.

also you dont need to snort inject or snort stuff, just take a pill or something.

i guess i just have a more escapist personality

ill bleed internally if i ever try alcohol again sadly

fuck i also have cannabis seeds but i live with my parents so cant plant

:feelswhere:
Bleed internally? Elab.

Bleed internally? Elab.
i have retarded stomach due to alcohol abuse. if i keep drinking itll burn a hole trough my stomach and ill bleed internally.

currently a sip of any kind of alcohol makes me bloated, gassy, severe stomach pains, headaches for a few hours after. its over

i have retarded stomach due to alcohol abuse. if i keep drinking itll burn a hole trough my stomach and ill bleed internally.

currently a sip of any kind of alcohol makes me bloated, gassy, severe stomach pains, headaches for a few hours after. its over
"Retarded stomach" over for spedstomachcels.

Cigarettes,Caffeine,Liquor,Meth,Adderall

Alcohol, weed, DXM, acid, shrooms. Would like to try MDMA some day.

no illicit drugs. just anti-depressants. no alcohol or smoking.

Abstinencel is my new favorite term

I'm not really drawn to drugs and alcohol. I wouldn't mind trying some of the "harder" stuff like heroin, LSD or amphetamine if I had an opportunity to do it safely. The most I could get with my connections is weed though, not interested

Cigarettes,Caffeine,Liquor,Meth,Adderall
very very based
Weed and very rarely acid.
u a russiancel right?

also does weed help you at all or does it give you panic attacks like some people say

Alcohol, weed, DXM, acid, shrooms. Would like to try MDMA some day.
sounds like the average american right here tbh

Would that make you a fakecel if you don’t indulge in drugs?
no. fakecels are the ones that CAN get drugs tbh. you need to be nt to do so.

I'm not really drawn to drugs and alcohol. I wouldn't mind trying some of the "harder" stuff like heroin, LSD or amphetamine if I had an opportunity to do it safely. The most I could get with my connections is weed though, not interested
id also gladly od on heroin but i have 0 connections so cant even get weed

DEGENERATE

very very based

u a russiancel right?

also does weed help you at all or does it give you panic attacks like some people say

sounds like the average american right here tbh

no. fakecels are the ones that CAN get drugs tbh. you need to be nt to do so.

id also gladly od on heroin but i have 0 connections so cant even get weed
Yes. Well it gives me bit of paranoia sometimes, but it's that just that you get used to it and it feels good. You actually enjoy rotting, just sitting and doing nothing tbh. Also sleeping feels good.

None.

Teetotalmaxxing is the way forward.

None that are recreational tbh

Weed, mushrooms, acid, ketamine, nitrous, and ecstasy. I live near Portland so it’s pretty easy to get if you know who to talk to. There’s secret events you can go to to score drugs. Weed and nitrous are legal in Oregon so you can just buy them from stores

psycho,jet,buffout and mentats.
I usually steal them or I take them from corpses

I have never tried any drugs. I did try one sip of beer back in middle school.

i use stimulants, very rarely alcohol.

weed, alcohol, ambian (very rarely since its hard to get), acid, mushroom and Vyvanse/Focalin that my doctor gives me for school and work.

we don't do that here

Weed, mushrooms, acid, ketamine, nitrous, and ecstasy. I live near Portland so it’s pretty easy to get if you know who to talk to. There’s secret events you can go to to score drugs. Weed and nitrous are legal in Oregon so you can just buy them from stores
fuck I wish I lived in Portland. How is it there?

Drugs make you stop hating yourself if even for just a moment.