Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What drugs are the best cope?

Notorious

Notorious

Recruit
★★
Since my life is shit anyway, why not try to make it a little bit less shitty by abusing drugs? I look like a druggie anyway. Anybody ever tried Xanax? I have anxiety and shit, will xanny make the pain go away? I just want to feel good while I rot

Exercise, living healthy.

benzos are terrible. It will make you tired at most. Just smoke weed. I have been smoking weed everyday since I discovered it last week.

Drink wine like water. Doesn't taste as bad as liquor and gets you drunker than beer.

benzos are terrible. It will make you tired at most. Just smoke weed. I have been smoking weed everyday since I discovered it last week.

Not for me man. I've tried ativan and kpin and they both make me feel great. Happy, anxiety free, low inhib af. Just wondering if xanax is a better version of that. Weed makes me tired tbh, don't get how people enjoy smoking weed

i hear lsd can reset depression

Fapping is the best cope, brother. The one time I fapped today was the only time I didn't feel like roping
well you have to sacrifice the short term pleasures for pleasures in the long term.

benzos are good for taking naps. You won't get high off it.

i've only done weed and alcohol so i can just recommend weed

I just came down from a 3rd plat DXM trip. You can't beat it.

Most incels are low ihnibition as fuck and dont know where to find illegal drugs, but some fun legal drugs are DXM, DPH, and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds

Seems like only adderal is the only legal, somewhat safe drug that makes you feel good for a few weeks/months before you get tolerant

I got high off vicodin recently and it felt really good. Apparently it's dangerous though... high risk of addiction, OD, and liver damage.