Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What drives you to wake up each day?

• Thread starter DestinedForFailure
  • Start date
DestinedForFailure

DestinedForFailure

Searching for a place to belong...
What drives you to wake up each day and get out the bed? I'm finding it harder and harder to do with every passing day. This lack of motivation is affecting my life rapidly. Not sure what I can do anymore. It's completely hopeless.

i am forced to from this cucked god. he never lets me rest

Chemistry. My brain says: WAKE UP MOTHERFUCK, and then I wake up to pee. Because everytime I wake up is to pee and then I cannot sleep again.

My mother and not in a good way

Drugs and wagiecagie

God and my parents

I'm forced to wake up because sleeping too much gets tiring

.is notifications

What drives you to wake up each day?​

Absolutely nothing other than the basic remains of my survival instinct. Its very tragic. I always feel cursed and doomed, and destined to struggle, suffer, and fail. Suicide is ALWAYS very attractive to me and yet something stops me from crossing that line, presumably its my pesky survival instinct.

Absolutely nothing other than the basic remains of my survival instinct. Its very tragic. I always feel cursed and doomed, and destined to struggle, suffer, and fail. Suicide is ALWAYS very attractive to me and yet something stops me from crossing that line, presumably its my pesky survival instinct.
kind of this

having to wageslave, my family (and the fact that they wouldn't let me LDAR-NEETmax in peace), societal pressure, things like that