Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What dog would you get?

Doggo?

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
ded srs poll time tbhthhbngl

also comment why xdd

pug so u can be incelbros

None. I prefer cats.

The Caucasian Shepherd is the BBC equivalent of the canines. They can kill you on the spot and foids love them.

maxresdefault.jpg
Caucasian-Shepherd-Dog-History-04-1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
caucasian-ovtcharka1.jpg

The Caucasian Shepherd loves his jb too.

The Caucasian Shepherd Dog is an extremely independent, self-confident, fearless and intelligent dog.
Dog me.

I added kitty to the poll if you don't want a dog AT ALL tbhthbh

A Shiba Inu. Though I'm not really interested in getting a pet, because I doubt I'd be a good owner.

A Great Dane

i have slight cynophobia and get uncomfortable around dogs, so i pick cat. i used to have one

shiba maybe.
But im happy with my friend.

A small dog, I don’t want to be mauled by a big dog when it gets angry for no reason.

Hebrew Mountain Dog - Caucasian Ovcharka

No dogs, I dont want to get mogged.

Just get a dog,put a mini spy camera on him and watch it when nearest white foid in your town fuck him,then sell videos on internet and make shekels

All dogs should be shot

Just get a dog,put a mini spy camera on him and watch it when nearest white foid in your town fuck him,then sell videos on internet and make shekels

Actually this is not even an exaggeration. I recently watched a video about dating apps. Many men use photos with pets, specially with dogs. Sometimes there are just photos with only dogs... Just imagine, in the near future dogs will be on Tinder and you have to compete against that.

Actually this is not even an exaggeration. I recently watched a video about dating apps. Many men use photos with pets, specially with dogs. Sometimes there are just photos with only dogs... Just imagine, in the near future dogs will be on Tinder and you have to compete against that.
Yes bro. dogs are only rival of chads tbh. in the future bestality will be legal

i really like germarn shepards and border collies
foids would take a dog rather than a sub5 male

I want a big dogtbh. Small dogs are for pussies

Nah I like dogs. I’ve always got on better with animals than people tbh.
I have no problems with animals but I’ve hated dogs since I was young, and the normies’ blind worship of the vicious mongrels makes me hate them even more
Fuck me? No fuck you, sir

I really like cats but dogs are a real mans pet

Bull Terrier because I like their faces

Big dog is great to cuddle and dog will protect me well.

I like cats better. Dogs are WAY louder, more aggressive, more annoying, dirtier, etc.

I like jowls. I want to wrap myself in a dog's jowls like a blanket.

91094f87135d9b403de46a9e02a3a5f1.jpg

Golden retriever because they are cute

For me, I would get a German Shepherd or a Husky.

None, they are a waste of money.

I would get a bully kutta or gull terr

Or probably a pariah dog

Actually, just get a dog that doesnt mog you :feelsokman:

German Shepard’s are the chad of dogs dedly srs

A cat, i really want one