Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What dog should i I get?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date

Should I get a Belgian Malinois or Rottweiler

• Belgian Malinois

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Rottweiler

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Images 3

Rottweiler
Images 1

Belgian Malinois

A rottweiler. Malinois are giga hyperactive

A rottweiler. Malinois are giga hyperactive
Yeah but a malinois is extremely loyal but I'll spend most of my time wagecucking so Rottweiler is nice

Rottweiler can be very savage, you better have the balls to show him who's boss :feelsUgh:
Yeah thats i was considering a malinois

get an incel dog like a pug. a Chad dog like rottweiler has probably fucked more women than you

get an incel dog like a pug. a Chad dog like rottweiler has probably fucked more women than you
Im planning to get a puppy not a big dog directly and a malinois will treat me like the master so there's that

Thats a pitbull terrier isn't it?
:feelskek:

Mastiffs are genuinely considered good natured. In all seriousness if you're looking for a dog the most important factor to consider is their temperament and ability to get on with other dogs and people, and in this case they tick the box, but there are other breeds that fit this requirement and aren't so monstrous. A Spaniel would be a good option. I personally wouldn't touch a Rottweiler and don't know enough about the Belgian Malinois to comment.

Shitbulls should be rounded up and shot imo. Shit breed bred by shit people.

The only dog I would get a golden retriever

Im planning to get a puppy not a big dog directly and a malinois will treat me like the master so there's that
so will the rottweiler. both are very dominate dogs that you shouldn't get if you don't have a lot of experience with training dogs

Rottweilers are great. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

A German shephard