Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what does your room looks like

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★
looks like a basement where my abusive parents store lots garbage that both I and them don't give a fuck about. Belts, Old clothing, some papers, random pics of my mom, dumb huge pointless couch chair not for the purpose of sitting but just to put more garbage(napsacks,etc.) , wanna burn them all someday. Trucel trait tbh, cant have my own personal space.

Last edited:
It's an actual bedroom, but it's full of clutter and hasn't been organized in around 5 years. It kinda smells like cooming too.

Looks like a mental asylum because theres nothing on my white walls; only thing i have in my room is pc and bed

Looks like a mental asylum because theres nothing on my white walls; only thing i have in my room is pc and bed
that's pretty good, chill and minimalistic unlike me being treated like living in a basement. Even our actual basement was more of a room than mine.

It's an actual bedroom, but it's full of clutter and hasn't been organized in around 5 years. It kinda smells like cooming too.
at least its your own clutter cant wait to burn all of these garbage.

at least its your own clutter cant wait to burn all of these garbage.
Yeah, that's one good thing about it for me. You should see my basement or attic though. The mess is absurd

Messy with chip and food remnants scattered on a certain section of carpeting that I haven’t vacuumed up in months. :forcedsmile:

Dust and plastic bags from ordering food everyday

I share it with my brother. It's pretty cool, kind of small, and usually clean (but I'm behind on laundry and then there are clothes on the floor.) I have printed pictures over my windows, legos on my shelves, a Kanye West flag, a chair, a music stand, and a Parker Posey poster.

looks like a basement where my abusive parents store lots garbage that both I and them don't give a fuck about. Belts, Old clothing, some papers, random pics of my mom, dumb huge pointless couch chair not for the purpose of sitting but just to put more garbage(napsacks,etc.) , wanna burn them all someday. Trucel trait tbh, cant have my own personal space.
Shit and smelly full of rats crawling

how are you still alive or larp
I don't care anymore
The rats are my neighbours fault
They have room full of unclean plates
And their room smells like dead rats

mine is dusty and bin overflowing with coom filled tissues but other than that its not too bad

My room is clean and well-organized, I can't stand having piles of clothes, dust, or trash in my room I'll get rid of that shit asap. It makes my mood worse than it is when I see the clutter.

My room is full of anime figs, posters, kpop albums, flags, loser stuff. Also have my stuff for gaming and an aquarium.