Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What does your father do for a living?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
My dad is an high achieving engineer overcompensating for his subhumanity :feelshaha: not sure how much he earns now since I’ve never asked. But he regularly spoils my stacylite mom with the latest iPhone and takes the family on nice trips so I assume he’s loaded

School bus driver

He works in Oil company , sandcels best job

Yea this cuckold cocksucker is working like a mule while she is on vacations almost every few months she is on EU tour as we speak :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: this cuck doesn’t even fuck her i bet my virgin incel micropenis she is cucking him with chads on these vacations I HATE THIS CUCKOLD FATHER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Any signs that she’s cheating on him?

She is almost always on these vacations with her whore foid MILF bimbomaxxed :foidSoy:friends NEVER with him, last time was almost three years ago and she is on vacations every few months with her sluts:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
JFL my stacylite mom barely goes on vacation with friends and always prepares the dinner for my dad:feelshaha:had she been more lookist and eugenic I’d probably not have become an incel

He’s likes to use other people to work for him until he doesen’t need them anymore. Don’t know how this job is called.

dead LOL I FUCKING HATED HIM FOR CREATING ME:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Taxi driver, used to own three shops and a restaurant though. Still went broke, despite never giving me a dollar or paying my medical bills.

sum IT stuff
He makes about 100-150k a year

Nothing he is a useless unemployed faggot and has been so for the last 5 or so years :lul: shittiest father ever. He used to work as an on-call substitute teacher

Used to work some desk job at Airport. Has been unemployed for about 10 years tho

My dad is an high achieving engineer overcompensating for his subhumanity :feelshaha: not sure how much he earns now since I’ve never asked. But he regularly spoils my stacylite mom with the latest iPhone and takes the family on nice trips so I assume he’s loaded
He probly makes 250k

Truck driver that's why I don't see him for years

My dad works in tech.

One's a cop, the other's a construction worker.

steelworker doing overtime every weekend because my mom is giga low iq and makes less than a high school student

steelworker doing overtime every weekend because my mom is giga low iq and makes less than a high school student

Mother had "Third Shift" when I was a young child - She would work from evening until early morning.

Government worker, he manages the city fleet (cars and trucks)

Hedge fund management:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

useless faggot doing shitty sub 100k blue collar teacher type work. won't specify since it is risky.

Restaurant owner!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back