Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does your family think of you being an incel.

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I haven't talked to my parents since i left for college.

my mom doesn't care, she still has hope for me

It rarely gets brought up but when it does I just say something to kill it like "It just hasn't worked out for me. One day it'll happen. I'm not bothered really".

Never really talked to family about how hopeless i am. They have to think im a lost cause.

She doesn't care

Everyone thinks I'm a loser. My brother's the only one I really talk to.

i blackpilled the shit out of them, my mum kinda understands where im coming from, my suprisingly my chad dad is bluepilled af.

My parents are redpilled. My parents always told me to never get married and that it's the worst decision a person can make. When I hit adolescence my mom had a conversation with me and said that girls are deceitful and that I shouldn't take any of them seriously. My parents are still married though lol, but they just live together. There's no romance or anything.

My parents think I'm a volcel and that I'm holding out for a good christian female, they're delusional.

They think it's not due to my looks...ha.

they think Im a slayer because I lie

No one gives a fuck about me.

My father gives the shittiest, most outdated advice imaginable. My mother hasn't said a nice word to me in decades. My brother lives in his own world. And the rest of my family, save one of my cousins, doesn't give a shit about me.

I'm a disabled shut-in so my mom gets it.