Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What does your application thing look like? (Post-AM users GTFIH)

G

Guest2

If you go press your avi at the top and go to 'Account Details', and then look at 'about me', it shows your application form. I deleted mine because it was cringe, but it went something along the lines of,

"Not sure what this means, but I assume it's why I'm incel. Pretty much, I'm a very ugly guy and I'd like to discuss the blackpill and morality" I then, cheesily, put, "it's ok if I'm not accpeted; this wouldn't be the last time I've been rejected".

hah, application peasants

Lol mine wasn’t there in the first place

It's gone! What happened to it?

some of my stats and how frequently i chat with women

over for applicationcels

I don't think I was required to fill out an application form from what I rememebr

What I wrote in application is under preferences, my about me is empty

Found it.

Mr. Account Reviewer Man, recently I've been feeling like there's a double standard in the world right now. See, when other people are depressed, or are suffering extreme personal anguish, and when those depressed people think or do or say extreme things, we say "Well they shouldn't have thought/done/said that, but they're going through stuff right now. What they need is support." Because maybe those people have been through abuse. Or maybe those people haven't been through abuse, but neglected mental disorders have warped their perception of life and they can't cope with things like neurotypical people. Either way, it's out of their control. These people need help and our attention.

But when incels think or do or say extreme things, for some reason that's a choice. Incels aren't allowed to attribute their words and deeds to depression or abuse. For some reason incels are just "entitled." And that's really bugging me. And I think the only respite that'll cool my head is if somehow the voice of the incel reaches the ear of the Norman, and points this double standard out. I'm sure a lot of people in here want the same thing, so I probably don't have to worry. But... but I do. There's talk about "journalists" coming by. To look into what inceldom is about and, if they're lucky, draw sensationalist conclusions. My hope is, instead, truth reaches them. And I'm trying to come up with a way for that to happen. But the way I see it, it can only come from another incel saying "Hold on, this is what we are. Instead of sensationalism, let's have some actual dialogues."

I turn 45 this year. Even if I were a Norman, sex is out of the question for me unless I pay for it. Never done a sex. Never kissed. Never hugged. I have held hands once, but only because a druggie asked to hold it so she could keep me from running away when she yelled at me. Oldcels who missed the train. The reason us "grown folk" can't get laid on the casual is because at my age we're supposed to be married, and either done with sex, or so in love with your spouse that you're kinda "obligated" to have sex. I didn't get my ticket stamped in time, so now I'm wondering what oldcels like me are supposed to do with their lives. I figure if, on some bright day, the John Olivers and the Trevor Noahs and whomever wanna look into inceldom, the right words will reach them, and then this ridicule can stop. The stigma will end. And instead, people will say "Oh, these people have been through a lot. They're suffering. They need our help. Our consideration."

It's blank, but I don't remember deleting it. What is this tomfoolery?!

Anyway, from what I remember, I mentioned that I had never had a girlfriend or sex, I had approached over 100 girls with no success, and that I knew my situation was effectively hopeless and wanted to have discussions with like-minded individuals rather than cling to false hope.

Heres mine
seija said:
I have never had a girlfriend in my life and women have never noticed me. Its because of my misery that I believe in the blackpill.

2D Waifus > 3D Fucking Degenerate, Self-Entitled Whores