Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does "you think you deserve sex" mean?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★
What do you mean, does he mean that if I accomplish something in my life then I supposedly think I should be rewarded with sex?
Or that I supposedly think women owe me sex?

I don't think I deserve anything in this life, that's the initial blackpill, nothing is guaranteed and the concept of "deserving" doesn't even exist

I deserve all the sex I want as a reward for suffering as a truecel my entire life

I deserve women because I am a magnificent gentleman. I certainly deserve them more than these brainless brutes who do get them. I deserve to be happy. If they get to be happy, why can't I?

Only chad deserves sex obviously inkwell

Idk what these retarded foids mean either.

So chad is allowed to have sex but im not?

Who said it
like they always says this every time something blackpill breaks the bubble
Aj98vXg 700bwp

I searched for this image and saw it being posted on a meme site and someone soy wrote "how if thinking you deserve sex would make women feel attracted to you"

I just can't understand what this image has to do with it, just because he's claiming that a beautiful person will be able to have sexual and loving experiences that an incel can never have, so he's thinking he deserves sex?

wtf "you think you deserve sex" even means

like they always says this every time something blackpill breaks the bubble
View attachment 1211179
I searched for this image and saw it being posted on a meme site and someone soy wrote "how if thinking you deserve sex would make women feel attracted to you"

I just can't understand what this image has to do with it, just because he's claiming that a beautiful person will be able to have sexual and loving experiences that an incel can never have, so he's thinking he deserves sex?

wtf "you think you deserve sex" even means
That picture is so brutal :feelsrope:

I agree that no one deserves anything, it seems like a logical statement the world was here long before any of us were born

but this goes against the principles of modern liberal morality: stating that no one deserves anything
And if someone deserves something what determines this deserving?

so the incel think he deserves sex for existing and therefore suffers? I think incels suffer from not getting sex and that's why they think they deserve it

Its this weird catchphrase that normies use. Their first assumption about incels is that incels feel entitled to sex, I've personally never felt entitled to anything. I don't even feel entitled to my coworkers who are women to say "hello" to me in the morning, because they often don't want to. They want nothing to do with me and that's fine.

On one hand women love to say this stuff that incels don't deserve sex and that we are entitled, yet the majority of foids feel entitled to guys asking them out, guys paying for dates, guys providing for them etc etc etc. That's the actual real entitlement and narcissism, but foids can only project.

idk what being entitled to sex means but I'm totally entitled to sex

idk why but it sounds cool so yea

It’s foids projecting their feelings and attitudes on us. Why do you think they get so crazy over abortion?

if I accomplish something in my life then I supposedly think I should be rewarded with sex?
Even apes think they deserve certain rewards for certain tasks if they see other apes getting such rewards for such tasks. "Deserving" is therefore related to one's sense of justice.

Of course, the "you don't deserve X sweatie" is a cliche that can be applied to anything and anyone at any time:

"starving children don't deserve food"
"billionaires don't deserve money"
"ukrainians don't deserve to be occupied"
"russians don't deserve occupying ukraine"

and so on.

It a pointless cliche, just like any of those talking points normies mindlessly repeat inbetween claims of being well-instructed deep thinkers.

Foids say this to downplay our suffering and portray us as oppressors.