Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does this forum think of Zoomers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
And how do you think they’ll be like in the future?

I don't give a fuck honestly

Generational differences are overrated. All generations of people hate ugly men so boomers/millenials/zoomers treat me the same tbh

Idk, I think we’re pretty stratified. All the zoomers I know are either fully based or soy cucks. Very little middle ground

Idk, I think we’re pretty stratified. All the zoomers I know are either fully based or soy cucks. Very little middle ground
Yeah that’s what I’ve seen too. I’ve seen more based ones thought that’s do too mainly being angry at women.

They are all fucking retarded ngl

They’re more radical in their beliefs than millennials.

I don't have a nice opinion on zoomers.

useless categorization

I want to zoom!

(But i don't know what it is...)

It is filled with zoomers, tho.

I'm born 1997. Am I a zoomer?

(wtf is a zoomer)

It seems they're either blackpilled or simps

They like fortnite dances and “emotes”

They are fucked.

Generational differences are overrated. All generations of people hate ugly men so boomers/millenials/zoomers treat me the same tbh

Mostly this tbh

They're all going to be cucks. Sure there might be tons of normies acting based but they aren't really based and most likely have multiplie foid friends which they orbit. It's just currently edgy and cool to be "incel" it's like the emo-lite of the early 2000s, give it some time and this incel/based schtick will be over, it's just a phase for them, and honestly they have no reason to buy into what we say since a good portion of normies get gfs.

They're all going to be cucks. Sure there might be tons of normies acting based but they aren't really based and most likely have multiplie foid friends which they orbit. It's just currently edgy and cool to be "incel" it's like the emo-lite of the early 2000s, give it some time and this incel/based schtick will be over, it's just a phase for them, and honestly they have no reason to buy into what we say since a good portion of normies get gfs.
“Edgy” sounds extremely soy to me :soy: Also jfl at having any non-fucking relationship with foids

I am a zoomer. They're the same as other generations, but their retard nature is more visible due to use of technology. Overall we're still on a decline due to feminism.

This majority of this site are Zoomers ie. under 24.

As a millenial, you guys seem VERY SOY tbh. Also, very cringe and autistic in general is what I noticed from working with a few. You also seem to be more cynical, suicidal and lost tbh, Zoomers are fucked.

I don't give a fuck honestly
Ezgif 1 7dda33878ab1

Yeah that’s what I’ve seen too. I’ve seen more based ones thought that’s do too mainly being angry at women.
Yea zoomers are definitely the most incel generation.

Just take a trip through the Sahara.

And how do you think they’ll be like in the future?
The only generational differences that will eb significant is that Zoomer and future generations will have lower testosterone than previous ones.

I’m a zoomer

Some are cool. I'm pretty much one myself so yeah.

Zoomers are going to be fucked, no jobs, no opportunities, no freedom, no sex, no relationships, always renting etc. the only thing they're going to have are better copes

I pity them tbh because they have to deal with the consequences and degeneracy my cucked generation created. If I were a zoomer I would hate Millenials. Zoomers have to deal with social media narcissism, tinder hypergamy and cultural marxism.

I am an older milennial, and zoomers are the only people I trust

They have it easy. In my time, incels thought they were completely alone in this world, and that nobody shared their experience. Being blackpilled was like just being crazy, something you could not afford. I am kind of traumatized because of that. I wish i discovered this community (not only the forum, not only the blackpill) before, because isolation hurts.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask it,your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence.

Alright for real, zoomers is fucked

I am a zoomer and most of us are pretty based.