Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does this forum think of having a memorial for members who are dead?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Either from suicide or just dying in general. I tried to post it to Suggestions but I think it got rejected.

Someone also came up with the idea of having a ''wall of shame'' for fakecels who got banned

Someone also came up with the idea of having a ''wall of shame'' for fakecels who got banned
I don't see the point to that. Why care about a bunch of losers who lied about being virgins to get onto a forum filled with lonely virgins? And there would be too many to count. Think about how many greycels there would be.

@Sparrow's Song made one for @Emergency Manual

I think it's a great idea to remember the fallen, and those we lost in this cruel journey.

I would say that it’s a good thing. We should respect the people here who have been killed by this cruel twisted world

It would be a good idea and we should respect the ones who fought back against society too.

Yeah like a digital funeral or something. Pay our respects to the roped

@FrustratedWhiteMale @wandercamp
These users haven’t posted in a while. Maybe they died of Corona virus.

Yeah like a digital funeral or something. Pay our respects to the roped
I don't think anyone here has roped. ER wasn't a member here, nor was Wilkes Mcdermid. There aren't many famous incels for us to know.

Has there ever been a dude here who said his goodbyes and ended it?

I don't think anyone here has roped. ER wasn't a member here, nor was Wilkes Mcdermid. There aren't many famous incels for us to know.

Has there ever been a dude here who said his goodbyes and ended it?
@Emergency Manual