Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does this dream/hallucination mean?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I've made myself lucid dream a lot lately, and right before I woke up in the morning, I heard an agonizing, anguished gut wrenching scream, and it sounded like the sound was coming from inside my head. Then I woke up.

This has occured recently before too. What's going on?

Possibly a way of expressing your true emotions. I think demons are tormenting u bro

I've made myself lucid dream a lot lately, and right before I woke up in the morning, I heard an agonizing, anguished gut wrenching scream, and it sounded like the sound was coming from inside my head. Then I woke up.

Dreams have no meaning, and neither does any of our lives. We are born, suffer, and die. Anyone that says otherwise is coping.

Frustration. You want to scream but you realize no one will care because you are ugly.

all my dreams are nightmares unironically, every time i sleep i am tormented by visions of me dying or being bullied, or worse, experiencing the life i could have had if I was born better looking.

"I have no mouth and I must scream."

It means you want to kill your father and have sex with your mother.

JK. Didn't read lol