Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does Soylent taste like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
I know at least one of you mayos have drank/regularly consume this shit so could you tell me?

IMG 20190116 115709 96c478f

I’ve drank silk before. It tastes delishus. But that’s only because I’m lactose intolerant.

better off asking I.T they regularly consume way too much. Explains their behaviour.

better off asking I.T they regularly consume way too much. Explains their behaviour.
honestly, you're right jfl, i'm going to create a quick alt and ask

soymilk tastes like shit , almond is kinda nice .
Chocolate soymilk is bearable :soy:

soymilk tastes like shit , almond is kinda nice .
Chocolate soymilk is bearable :soy:
do they all have the same effect regardless of flavour? like growing man tits, wanting to get a vasectomy and the urge to fight misogyny online?

do they all have the same effect regardless of flavour? like growing man tits, wanting to get a vasectomy and the urge to fight misogyny online?
i was pretty bluepilled back in the day .
Believed in love , equality and always got upset when someone disrespected wahmen .
Was also a vegan for some time .
I guess it did have some effect on me .
Or maybe i was just preconditioned to drink it cause of my bluepilled upbringing .
Its good that these times are long over now .
inb4 i get insulted as a cuck

i was pretty bluepilled back in the day .
Believed in love , equality and always got upset when someone disrespected wahmen .
Was also a vegan for some time .
I guess it did have some effect on me .
Or maybe i was just preconditioned to drink it cause of my bluepilled upbringing .
Its good that these times are long over now .
inb4 i get insulted as a cuck
jesus you really were a cuck before jfl but being oblivious to the blackpill > acknowledging the blackpill tbh

Tastes like shit. My mom actually tried feeding me this crap when I was younger because of my lactose intolerance, I fucking hated the stuff loooooong before I was blackpilled

jesus you really were a cuck before jfl but being oblivious to the blackpill > acknowledging the blackpill tbh
the bluepill is just the first coping mechanism that comes to mind for undesirable men
and it is backed by society/popular belief .
This just goes to show that IT and reddit cucks arent bad at heart ,
they just need to shut their Ego investment off and think logically before they violently oppose our Ideologies .
Its like with the first stages of grief when your old world view is attacked/shattered .
It all starts with denial but they will all slowly trickle down to the dark side in the end .
They are like children slowly growing up to be an adult and take responsibility , you have to give them a little bit of time to vent .

the bluepill is just the first coping mechanism that comes to mind for undesirable men
and it is backed by society/popular belief .
This just goes to show that IT and reddit cucks arent bad at heart ,
they just need to shut their Ego investment off and think logically before they violently oppose our Ideologies .
Its like with the first stages of grief when your old world view is attacked/shattered .
It all starts with denial but they will all slowly trickle down to the dark side in the end .
They are like children slowly growing up to be an adult and take responsibility , you have to give them a little bit of time to vent .
This