Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does society expect men who are virgins in their 20's to say?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If a man who is a virgin in his 20's somehow gets a date, it's in his best interest to hide that from the woman, because virginity is disgusting to a woman, correct?

But is that what society prescribes? of course not, they tell men to "be a good person", which wouldn't include lying. But there are also plenty of studies that say virginity in men is stigmatized, so what do they expect these men to do?

Its clearly a disadvantage you cant outplay. I've read a lot of women who complained about "muh trust" when the man didnt tell them before sex he was still a virgin. On the other hand it descreases your SMV towards a foid a lot if you tell her you weren't desired by any girl before.

If a man who is a virgin in his 20's somehow gets a date, it's in his best interest to hide that from the woman, because virginity is disgusting to a woman, correct?

But is that what society prescribes? of course not, they tell men to "be a good person", which wouldn't include lying. But there are also plenty of studies that say virginity in men is stigmatized, so what do they expect these men to do?

They expect these men to kill themselves at worst. Normally, they want these men to "be a good person" to any other foid that isn't either them or anyone they know.

They will state being a virgin is "okay" IF you are just a friend to them, but inside they will be severely disgusted by you not finding anyone to fuck. If said foid is finding dating prospects and finds a virgin, she will be instantly suspicious of everything about him, because being a virgin in your 20s is a red flag apparently, as it signifies you weren't good enough or safe enough to find someone to fuck. Same goes with you are trying to date that foid's friend.

Or wait until their 30s to betabuxx and find a Chad in his early 20s to fuck on the side.

women hate virgins

Tell a woman you're a virgin past 17 and you won't be a man in her eyes anymore. The exception is the mythical religious Chad who is saving himself for marriage which is probably like one in a million.

Like with everything else, they expect them to sacrifice time, effort and opportunities, even self-sabotage if that's what would result from following recent societal rules.
So just avoid the subject and lie if pressed, if the truth comes out you lose everything anyway.
It might get tough once you get drunk and start sharing secrets, but whatever, you're probably no longer inkel by then.

They expect you to work, pay taxes and keep your mouth shut.

They want virgin men to fail with women and die a virgin, so they can laugh at them and feel superior for losing their virginity. All the mainstream advice society gives is intended to sabotage men, don't fall for their crap.

If its all looks, the fact that youre a virgin wouldnt really matter than much. Its mostly based on how attractive you are.

If its all looks, the fact that youre a virgin wouldnt really matter than much. Its mostly based on how attractive you are.
a man could be a "late bloomer" or something along those lines

a man could be a "late bloomer" or something along those lines

Like i said, the virgin or not thing only matters for average men. Good looking guys can be 30+ virgins (unlikely tbh) and still lay foids. Average men have to do a lot of things to compensate for their non-chad looks. Some of this includes creating the illusion of demand (acting as if they have options), lying about their lay count, etc.

Like i said, the virgin or not thing only matters for average men. Good looking guys can be 30+ virgins (unlikely tbh) and still lay foids. Average men have to do a lot of things to compensate for their non-chad looks. Some of this includes creating the illusion of demand (acting as if they have options), lying about their lay count, etc.
yes of course lol

Tbh you're just going to reverse pump and dumped at that point. It will be very obvious that you're a virgin.

Maybe if you're Chad it doesn't, but it definitely matters otherwise. There are plenty of stories of chicks unknowingly sleeping with virgin men and then ghosting them right after because of "bad performance", "lying", etc. You can find articles of compilation of stories like this and they always immediately ghost the guy lol.

So there are men who were good enough looking at least to get sex, but the fact that they were virgins still held them back.

Tbh you're just going to reverse pump and dumped at that point. It will be very obvious that you're a virgin.

Maybe if you're Chad it doesn't, but it definitely matters otherwise. There are plenty of stories of chicks unknowingly sleeping with virgin men and then ghosting them right after because of "bad performance", "lying", etc. You can find articles of compilation of stories like this and they always immediately ghost the guy lol.

So there are men who were good enough looking at least to get sex, but the fact that they were virgins still held them back.
is there anyway to counteract this? such as fucking hookers?

is there anyway to counteract this? such as fucking hookers?
Obviously that yeah. Not sure how much it prepares you, but it least makes it so you're not fumbling around trying to get a bra off.

But if you're a true virgin I don't think there's anything you can do.

If you're a social failure into adulthood, then tbh you just can't win. It doesn't matter what you say or do. Both lying and not lying would hurt you in different ways. Also I don't have the mental energy to pretend to be a person I'm not. If by some miracle I ever end up in this situation, I'd just be honest. Sure it would probably result in me getting rejected, but I'd rather have that then get sex once just to be ghosted anyway. I'm an adult khhv, I'm used to sexual urges going unsatisfied. What I'm not going to volunteer upon myself is more emotional pain for a scrap of hedonism which I can evidently handle going without.

Although I can completely understand why someone might feel differently about this than me. But the thing is, even if I magically got Chad looks today, I still wouldn't want to have sex without lots of different women. Maybe this would be different if I grew up having entirely different experiences, and I wasn't essentially forced to turn into a complete recluse, but this is just who I am now, no point in trying to deny it.

If you're a virgin in your 20s, the best thing to do is just lying about it. Of course you don't need to tell a farfetched story about how much of a slayer you are, just say you have just a little experience, and tell an awkward story about your first time (that's the secret, no one will think your story is a lie if you are telling something shameful about yourself).

As a wise man once said, fake it 'til you make it!

There's a widely known phenomena called pre-selection. This affects men and women in different ways. When a male has had sex with a substantial number of females, he's signaling that he's desired, therefore members of the opposite sex will show an increased attraction towards him. When we change this situational to a female having tons of partners, what she's signalling is that she wouldn't be a trustworthy mother. It's as simple as that. Fucking tons of women increases men's SMV. Fucking tons of men decreases women's SMV. This is why female's virginity is valued and male's virginity despised.

There's a widely known phenomena called pre-selection. This affects men and women in different ways. When a male has had sex with a substantial number of females, he's signaling that he's desired, therefore members of the opposite sex will show an increased attraction towards him. When we change this situational to a female having tons of partners, what she's signalling is that she wouldn't be a trustworthy mother. It's as simple as that. Fucking tons of women increases men's SMV. Fucking tons of men decreases women's SMV. This is why female's virginity is valued and male's virginity despised.
agreed. @Legendarywristcel has talked about this before, and it is definitely true. it connects to status

agreed. @Legendarywristcel has talked about this before, and it is definitely true. it connects to status
Also, numerous studies have showed that most men throughout history did not reproduce. This is not the case for women. Females would rather share a high status male than settle with a beta male (except if they're interested in exploring their resources, like money and shelter). It's in their nature.