Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does smoking weed feel like?

Manzokunai

Manzokunai

Hello, let’s be friends
-
Weed is illegal in Japan. What does it feel like when you smoke? Should I go to Thailand to try?

Never tried it

It is like a combination of head and body high, you might feel tired and dizzy, it makes you hungry, some people laugh a lot after smoking weed.

Weed is illegal in Japan. What does it feel like when you smoke? Should I go to Thailand to try?
It depends if u have anxiety it can make u paranoid and wanna die. If not u just feel happy and wanna eat a horse. I wouldn’t recommend if you are an NDcel like me. Post blackpill pot makes me feel like shit. Especially if u are drunk before hand the thc binds better and u will likely green out.

@Weed Thoughts?

It depends how you feel before smoking it. Usually I find everything funny for the first 5 minutes and then I get a little paranoid , other times I've felt nothing, a few very sleepy and sluggish. Once I had a bad trip, I was about to sleep but couldn't and my heart was beating extremely fast and I thought I was about to die. The best time was when I was completely zen once, very relaxed and had no worries.

It's like a booster seat for your internal body, you can go slightly above your problems and feel relaxed although the problems still exist you just are able to rise above them.

I smoked weed every day for 10 years until I became big daddys little piss slut and stopped for 6.

After starting again it made me extremely paranoid.

Elaborate please
It makes your emotions come out more, including anxiety and depression. It will make you analyze that and make you sadder, but also leading you to talk to your thoughts. Which manifests schizophrenia. Which is what happened to me when I used to do weed.

It's like a booster seat for your internal body, you can go slightly above your problems and feel relaxed although the problems still exist you just are able to rise above them.
Basically this

It just gives me a damn headache

my brain is too fucked up for it to work

I smoked weed every day for 10 years until I became big daddys little piss slut and stopped for 6.

After starting again it made me extremely paranoid.
Screenshot 20241014 185636 Adblock Browser

Makes you feel like a nigger.

It makes you feel like going to China (such as Nanking) and raping to death any foid that's slow enough for you to grab!

It's like wearing a hot air balloon backpack! And floating high above the filthy normie infested city. (Otoh, Crack, or freebase cocaine, is like wearing a jetpack with machine guns on it.)

However, like many others have said, "it makes you paranoid." (Mainly because you can read everyone's mind and know - for 100%! - that they want to stab you to death...

It makes you feel like going to China (such as Nanking) and raping to death any foid that's slow enough for you to grab!

It's like wearing a hot air balloon backpack! And floating high above the filthy normie infested city. (Otoh, Crack, or freebase cocaine, is like wearing a jetpack with machine guns on it.)

However, like many others have said, "it makes you paranoid." (Mainly because you can read everyone's mind and know - for 100%! - that they want to stab you to death...
:feelskek:

No weed on japan? but the animes always make it seen like there is a yakuza drug dealer on every corner. Its over.

Shigeru Ishiba was recently overheard commenting about marijuana law reform...

"We must keep the devil weed illegal to keep our massive hordes of lonely men from melting all the skyscraper iron from our city's and making swords and attacking China. (Again)"

It is like a combination of head and body high, you might feel tired and dizzy, it makes you hungry, some people laugh a lot after smoking weed.

I used to laugh a lot after smoking weed in middle school, afterwards i didnt feel shit, its a mid cope

i remember that i started talking and suddenly i was the center of attention of the group. there was also a conscious side of my brain that told me that this was false, that what was happening was only due to the action of the drug.