Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What does smoking feel like?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Not weed just regular smokes. How does it feel? Is that a good cope?

Never tried it

Yes. The first time might suck but you'll get into it. It removes stress and especially if you disable smoke alarm in your room/area and smoke while being NEET on computer.

Also don't use that pussy vape shit or I swear to god I'll find out

I would reccomend lights/reds to start out and if you dont like the taste go for swisher sweets, but if you like the taste then go for newports as they have the most nicotine

I don’t like cigarettes. Vape and hookah were fine

Tried it once, don't see the appeal. Just feels like inhaling burning paper.

Not weed just regular smokes. How does it feel? Is that a good cope?
It’s decent. The buzz is short though and nicotine is addictive. Not a bad cope though.

Feeling your lungs fill with smoke feels pretty good ngl

I can't smoke, my lungs are so shit i would probably suffocate to death. But from what I've heard, smoking itself is actually really shit, it's just the nicotine that makes it feel good.

It’s a bad taste, it makes your mouth very warm and dry.

0/10 wont try again.

It's very relaxing, just calmes you in my experience

I can't remember how it felt like first time but After 7 years it feels like absolutel shit and nothing good comes out of it. Unless you would call constant coughing and breathing problems a good reward.

I've only experienced second-hand smoke.

15088.jpg

Ive never tried but I really like the smell

Feels like a head rush. It really only is euphoric if you're addicted or semi-addicted.

Then it feels literally like a brain orgasm every time you're craving one and you take that first puff.

Otherwise, if you're a cig virgin, then you most likely won't like the way it feels and it will nauseate you.

I only smoke joints and blunts, and I guess the tobacco makes it a little less harsh on the throat and burns for longer, but I can't stand killing them, because the taste is utter dogshit. Apparently straights are really good, but idk. I wouldn't recommend them unless you have lots of people who would give you free baccy or cigs, or you have friends who do it as a social activity on a work break or something

if i haven't smoked for a day(24hours+) the next cig can be intense. hard to describe the feeling,
but most would say it's uncomfortable. like being very drunk for half a minute? bad comparison.

smoking doesn't feel good. most of the time it feels like nothing.
not smoking however, feels completely dogshit. that's why people are addicted.

the same as anal sex