Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does REALLY help against body/armpit odor ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I always had smelly armpits, no matter what i did. I shower everyday and also use deodorant every day and yet after a short time my armpit still smell terribly. Its apparently so bad that even my mom told it to me once in the car. When i shower, it stops smelling for a short time, but at latest, next morning my armpits smell so terrible that it makes me wanna vomit. Any ideas on how to make the smell stop or reduce it ? And before you ask, no im not Curry.

Maybe see a doctor?

It might be some sort of infection or some shit

have you tried those extra strong deodorants you get from drug stores?

I always had smelly armpits, no matter what i did. I shower everyday and also use deodorant every day and yet after a short time my armpit still smell terribly. Its apparently so bad that even my mom told it to me once in the car. When i shower, it stops smelling for a short time, but at latest, next morning my armpits smell so terrible that it makes me wanna vomit. Any ideas on how to make the smell stop or reduce it ? And before you ask, no im not Curry.

How's your diet? When I was eating junk I definitely had it worse than after I cleaned up my diet.
For me at least, I use gold bond powder or spray. It helps keep things dry (crotch, pits, feet, whatever), and that helps me keep the odor down better than deodorant alone ever did

Use body roll on with aluminium

Why waste money on smelling good when no one likes me anyway

Do you wear the same shirt again after showering or at night?

Do you eat foods like broccoli? because when I used to “eat healthily” I was eating a ton of broccoli and it made my sweat smell like a rotten corpse.

Earing garli
Eating garlic, not shaving ur pits/not showering and wearing unwashed cloths all attribute to having stinky armpits

Curries do all of these things

It could indicate an infection that requires medical attention

New tshirts.
Might be permanent bacterial, try anti fungal, anti bacterial soaps

Shave with a safety razor. Wear old spice after showering and before sleeping. Avoid spicy and acidic food. Change your shirt regularly

Do you have sweaty hands and feet aswell? Might be a case of hyperhidrosis

I shave/trim my armpit hair on occassion to limit the amount of hair and keep it reasonable, and that along with old spice bodywash while showering plus old spice deodorant usually does the trick for me.

Try Sodium bicarbonate. Its what I use for deodorant and it works great.

You probably have a shit diet like the majority of people.

Shaving my armpits usually helps me if they start to smell a lot. So if you have hairy armpits it may help.

I shaved my armpit and they smell 50% less

How's your diet? When I was eating junk I definitely had it worse than after I cleaned up my diet.
For me at least, I use gold bond powder or spray. It helps keep things dry (crotch, pits, feet, whatever), and that helps me keep the odor down better than deodorant alone ever did
Honestly, my diet contains plenty of goyslop. Also whats gold bond powder alternative for Europe ?

Do you wear the same shirt again after showering or at night?
I change them regularly
Do you eat foods like broccoli? because when I used to “eat healthily” I was eating a ton of broccoli and it made my sweat smell like a rotten corpse.
Rarely
Earing garli

Eating garlic, not shaving ur pits/not showering and wearing unwashed cloths all attribute to having stinky armpits

Curries do all of these things
I eat some garlic, but i shower and shave pits regularly and change clothes

Shave with a safety razor. Wear old spice after showering and before sleeping. Avoid spicy and acidic food. Change your shirt regularly
(Why) is Old Spice better than other deo ?

just put on deodorant after you shower and don't sweat, at least that works for me.
i usually only smell after some physical activity that makes me sweat a lot.

instead of shaving start waxing. sweat is odourless, but when it interacts with your armpit hair and skin it starts to smell. If you don’t have healthy armits (bumps, cuts, ingrown hairs) it will make the smell much worse, and shaving usually leads to these issues.

If you don’t want to wax you can exfoliate your armpits from time to time using an exfoliating or a scrub to get all the dead skin off.

Your armpits also stay closed the whole day so wear loose fitting clothing and air them out throughout the day. (i sleep with my armpits up and exposed so they can get fresh air and don’t smell musky in the morning.

You should also combine this with panoxyl. it is an acne wash that is basically designed to kill bacteria, but if you use it on your armpits it should keep them smelling nice even if you don’t use deodorant.

use roll on anti transpirant deodorant.
This is a good one
20240615 230053

Wash your armpits with soap for at least 20 seconds, shave and if that doesn't work either, then you may need to look for a new bodywash.

Go on a vegetarian diet. Problem solved.

Also eating meat is associated with sexual life and it increases your sexual energy as a result as well in Hinduism. Whether or not Hinduism is the true religion I do not care but what I do know is that this has held true for me.

No incel should be eating meat unless they can ascend to ChadLite or Chad which in most cases is not possible at all.

sodium bicarbonate, salt and herbs or go to a doctor since infection can occur if you didn't show for a very long time or cut yourself with razor when shaving armpits before which happened to me once

not regular deodorant. anti-perspirant is what u need smelly boi.