Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What does PSL mean

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
Sorry i'm still a little gray

I'll work on something during better times...

Penis Size Length (no homo)

post sexy lolis

It's already over for the holy trilogy when lookism.net finally shut down.

power(?), status, looks

pleasure slutty lucy

puahate.com

sluthate.com

lookism.net

Its an acronym of the aforementioned sites first letters , PSL is essentially the rating scale but goes from 1-8
When those sited were around it was the golden age of :blackpill:
Now they are no more :feelsbadman:

yeah, rip PSL. i posted only on puahate and lookism. sluthate i just lurked on. puahate was REALLY revolutionary because it exposed pickupartists as predatory scam artists who predated on lonely men that just wanted sex and love, and couldnt get any. they used to sell the most OUTRAGEOUS programs too, like 300$ for 9 DVD's, and 2500$ for a 2 day bootcamp, and they would just pay some girl to pretend to like guys, and be receptive to them. they made A LOT of money. they're ALL pieces of shit. whenever money is involved, never trust the person. i remember in like 2005 the PUA scene was popping off, and it was all lies

this is why the blackpill is so liberating, because it exposes the truth. its like opening up a rock and letting sunlight kill all the bacteria. the blackpill is all based on science, which is fundamentally based on philosophy. normies, bluepillers, cucks, redditors, foids, and everyone else HATES the PSL community, the incel community, but they cannot actually rebuke them, so they just attack their character. they cannot actually disprove any of the science or studies the blackpills provides, and it angers them people see the truth

sluthate was based, but i get all the women-hating i need from 4chan, which is where i mostly browse. lookism was also really revolutionary, because thats where the blackpill was born

rest in peace puahate, i loved you
rest in peace sluthate, you were and are forever based
rest in peace lookism, one of the most culturally influential websites in history

incels.is is 4th chapter in psl, and its becoming mainstream

yeah, rip PSL. i posted only on puahate and lookism. sluthate i just lurked on. puahate was REALLY revolutionary because it exposed pickupartists as predatory scam artists who predated on lonely men that just wanted sex and love, and couldnt get any. they used to sell the most OUTRAGEOUS programs too, like 300$ for 9 DVD's, and 2500$ for a 2 day bootcamp, and they would just pay some girl to pretend to like guys, and be receptive to them. they made A LOT of money. they're ALL pieces of shit. whenever money is involved, never trust the person. i remember in like 2005 the PUA scene was popping off, and it was all lies

this is why the blackpill is so liberating, because it exposes the truth. its like opening up a rock and letting sunlight kill all the bacteria. the blackpill is all based on science, which is fundamentally based on philosophy. normies, bluepillers, cucks, redditors, foids, and everyone else HATES the PSL community, the incel community, but they cannot actually rebuke them, so they just attack their character. they cannot actually disprove any of the science or studies the blackpills provides, and it angers them people see the truth

sluthate was based, but i get all the women-hating i need from 4chan, which is where i mostly browse. lookism was also really revolutionary, because thats where the blackpill was born

rest in peace puahate, i loved you
rest in peace sluthate, you were and are forever based
rest in peace lookism, one of the most culturally influential websites in history

incels.is is 4th chapter in psl, and its becoming mainstream
Yeah those sites were something else.
Now only incels.is and looksmax.org remain, both are growing steadily tho so a little lifefuel

Schery6

Indeed, it was the first sites to start criticizing the redpill.

Those forums along with the now closed Reddit incel forums, I wish I was there during those years.