Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does "NTness" mean?

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
I've seen the term "NT" or Neurotypical being used quite a lot on this forum. It's usually defined as not having any kind of mental illness, but I think it gets used more often than normies say "incel!!!"
There's also "levels" of NTness that apparently exist. like being a total sperg at the bottom to being very normal at the middle. But there's even higher levels of being NT. how does that work exactly? how does one become more "normal" than normal itself?
Can anyone give me the definition of what NT is, examples, and how it affects inceldom?

HAHAHAHAHA I WANT TO DIE HAHAHAHAHAHA

forsen could nevER

Basically not autistic

not being ashamed of showing your face and talking to people

It means neurotypical. Being an autist is essentially what makes you an incel. Most incels are average looking or even better than normoids. Stop living in the dark ages of the lookspill, yes they do matter but they are only 1 part of the equation. If you are not born neurotypical there’s no way to amplify it.

It means neurotypical. Being an autist is essentially what makes you an incel. Most incels are average looking or even better than normoids. Stop living in the dark ages of the lookspill, yes they do matter but they are only 1 part of the equation. If you are not born neurotypical there’s no way to amplify it.
Are yon nt too?

First I discovered the blackpilI, then I have subjected the blackpill theory to intense scrutiny like looking at the guys who are supposed to be uglier than me and seeing how they fare in life in general and girls-wise. It turned out those uglier and even less masculine guys were living life perfectly normal with girlfriends and friends etc. I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong, but then the brutal realisation came and thought back on my autism diagnosis years earlier. Autism does exist and you are born one, you cannot become one. As you can tell, I’m not neurotypical.

Since no one gave a proper response and everyone makes mock posts, i'll try to explain it to you OP:

Here on .is, the term "NTness" can also be used as a measure not only for someone's social intelligence, but for inhibition as well.

Normal NT - Typically your (white) average normie. Normal communication skills, inhibition levels that are mostly in the middle and normal confidence and ego levels. They are not necessarily introverts, but they are not extroverts eighter. Average social circle.

Ultra NT - Now this is where it gets interesting:
Such people are mostly the niggers, curries, pakis, and middle easteners.
For some reason they are overwhelmingly more social compared to your white normie and they tend to have larger social circles. They are very confident of themselves, high ego and extremely low inhibition levels. Socializing and connecting with others feels just as easy as opening a door to them. If you've ever went to a white barber and then to a non white one, have you ever noticed how different was the way they threated you as a customer? To me, with the white ones the interaction feels just ok when they give me the cut , but with a non white one it always felt more friendlier and social.

Here's an example of some Ultra NT paki:

How often have you seen whites making edits about themselves like that nigger above? They have the "IDGAF" mentality and will go as far as setting up a photo of themselves as wallpaper on their phone. Their inhibitions are so low, they aren't even scared of trying to score with a random girl on the streets like this gypsy guy who posseses unmatched GOD levels when it comes to pick up girls (his channel is literally about that)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCrQkj1Yu8&pp=ygUUcm9iZXJ0byB2cyB0aGUgd29ybGQ%3D

That's the main difference between normal and extreme levels of NTness. I hope i explained them well enough :).

Since no one gave a proper response and everyone makes mock posts, i'll try to explain it to you OP:

Here on .is, the term "NTness" can also be used as a measure not only for someone's social intelligence, but for inhibition as well.

Normal NT - Typically your (white) average normie. Normal communication skills, inhibition levels that are mostly in the middle and normal confidence and ego levels. They are not necessarily introverts, but they are not extroverts eighter. Average social circle.

Ultra NT - Now this is where it gets interesting:
Such people are mostly the niggers, curries, pakis, and middle easteners.
For some reason they are overwhelmingly more social compared to your white normie and they tend to have larger social circles. They are very confident of themselves, high ego and extremely low inhibition levels. Socializing and connecting with others feels just as easy as opening a door to them. If you've ever went to a white barber and then to a non white one, have you ever noticed how different was the way they threated you as a customer? To me, with the white ones the interaction feels just ok when they give me the cut , but with a non white one it always felt more friendlier and social.

Here's an example of some Ultra NT paki:

How often have you seen whites making edits about themselves like that nigger above? They have the "IDGAF" mentality and will go as far as setting up a photo of themselves as wallpaper on their phone. Their inhibitions are so low, they aren't even scared of trying to score with a random girl on the streets like this gypsy guy who posseses unmatched GOD levels when it comes to pick up girls (his channel is literally about that)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCrQkj1Yu8&pp=ygUUcm9iZXJ0byB2cyB0aGUgd29ybGQ%3D

That's the main difference between normal and extreme levels of NTness. I hope i explained them well enough :).

Very nice and informative explanation

You walk properly. Your voice has the right frequency. You know when to talk. You know what to say. You know when to laugh. You know when to be serious. You know where to look. You know how fast to turn your head etc

most 'non-NT' incels are just selfdiagnosed, so realistically 'NT' doesn't mean anything in strict terms

NT is basically just used to mean what bluepillers call a 'good personality,' someone who's social, normal, conversational, etc.

bluepill arguments and cherry-picking have demoralized the blackpill community until they have begun subscribing to bluepilled ideas