Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean to respect women?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Cuck always tell us to respect women.
Most men have to earn their respect. No-one starts respecting them just because they are men.

Women truly have it easier if all they have to do is exist to get respect.

And think about women rejecting nice guys.
That's a type of guy who is nice.

Cucks tell us to respect women. Not nice women, not well behaving women but women (the gender).

Don't play with rattlesnakes!

It means that you shuld let them walk over you and treat them like they're goddesses.

I always tought it mean to treat a person with politeness and education if they are females or not, needless to say the majority of foids never treated me like that and I'm not saying "OOOh I open the door for her and she didn't fuck me Hur dur." that cucktears want to believe.

All I'm saying is to be educated, not laugh and make me the joke even tho I didn't even look at them. I just want to be seeing as a human.

By cucks logic it means to worship the ground they walk on and never once criticize them for the very small chance of getting a crumb of pussy.

Be kind, but not nice.

Why the fuck would anyone respect Western women when they're barely having any children? They have bellow replacement fertility rate. They literally had one job to do in their life and can't do even that. Because of this, society will be replaced by other people.

JFL imagine a man who can't even do the thing he was supposed to do right and you should respect him? Would you respect a bus driver who crashes his bus in a building because he doesn't care about people around him? I don't think so.

It means that you must not get mad when foids reject you or call you "retarded incel manchild" when you complain about how unfair the dating world is kek

means to worship and whiteknight

Why the fuck would anyone respect Western women when they're barely having any children? They have bellow replacement fertility rate. They literally had one job to do in their life and can't do even that. Because of this, society will be replaced by other people.

JFL imagine a man who can't even do the thing he was supposed to do right and you should respect him? Would you respect a bus driver who crashes his bus in a building because he doesn't care about people around him? I don't think so.
High IQ analogy

"Respect" as in respect their genetics. Foids take some inferior male going up to them as an insult. They think that the fact the incel is talking to them means the incel thinks he is at or near her level. And since he is genetic trash, she takes it as if the incel is calling her trash enough to be an incels friend. You are "disrespecting" her in that regard. You need to be of the same "level" or better so they feel equal and not belittled.

it means be a cuck even though you get nothing in return.

Women dont want respect.they want chad treat them like piece of trash and ugly lookin dudes not even looking at them
Truly simple

Just dont go ER

few people like doormats

Have a gonial angle less than about 120 degrees, have a clearly visible eyeline, have no bags or darkness under the eyes and eyes with an almond shape+good spacing+positive canthal tilt, have prominent cheekbones and be at least six feet tall and don't be balding in the prescence of a foid

Cuck always tell us to respect women.
Most men have to earn their respect. No-one starts respecting them just because they are men.

Women truly have it easier if all they have to do is exist to get respect.

And think about women rejecting nice guys.
That's a type of guy who is nice.

Cucks tell us to respect women. Not nice women, not well behaving women but women (the gender).
respecting women means not being ugly

Normies would say just do everything for them,don't hit them back if they hit you 1st and say that you are not entitled to their bodies