Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean to be "Canadian"?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/IytGFU1ixdc
>Oh my, the diversity!
But if you watch the video you see no spics.

They claim that they are a diverse post-national "country", yet I see no Hispanics being represented in that video. I'm sorry, but the United States is probably more diverse because it had every immigrant group and visible minority represented in "Canada" has plus Latinos, eh?

If they were so diverse, why can't they let Americans like me freely and seamlessly cross the border and be welcomed like the brothers we are? As a Latino myself I will provide "Canada" with the diversity it wants.

Last edited:
Fat chick: REFUGEES!

:feelswhat:

Sounds like a copy of America tbh.

half ethnics and half soy boys, cucked/10

They claim that they are a diverse post-national "country", yet I see no Hispanics being represented in that video. I'm sorry, but the United States is probably more diverse because it had every immigrant group and visible minority represented in "Canada" has plus Latinos, eh?

If they were so diverse, why can't they let Americans like me freely and seamlessly cross the border and be welcomed like the brothers we are? As a Latino myself I will provide "Canada" with the diversity it wants.
Sigma male puts the text in black so it blends with the background making it difficult for others to read because he doesn't care. Lowinhib move.

Should have more Brazilians

Sounds like a copy of America tbh.
It’s a watered down version of america

I don’t see how they would stop you the US /CAN border is probably the most lax border in the world.

It’s a watered down version of america
Québec is a copy of France, the ROC is pretty much what America would be if it was still British colony.
I don’t see how they would stop you the US /CAN border is probably the most lax border in the world.
Do you think they will let me in without a passport if I claim refugee status by saying that I'm Latino and I come to bring the "country" diversity?

They call themselves diverse solely based on the curry population.

They call themselves diverse solely based on the curry population.
Just like how we call ourselves diverse solely based on the nigger and spic population.

Though much like the French in "Canada", niggers have always been here as part of America. They even call French Canadiens 'white niggers'. And also like the French Canadiens, the spics want to push the Spanish language and Hispanic culture all across America where even Anglos and non-Hispanic have to be taught Spanish to get by now that the demographics is shifitng.

But if you asked me, I would much rather be with curries and Frenchies than being around niggers and spics.

>Oh my, the diversity!

It's too painful to see entire nations being cucked like that.

I think I will never accept the death of mine :cryfeels:

>Oh my, the diversity!

Canada has a whole province for “Latinos”. In Quebec they speak French, a language from Latin hence they are Latinos.

Checkmate burgerfag

Canada seems like a liberal version of the U.S

Tim Hortons, Poutine idk

Canada is just another Anglo toilet.

Canada has a whole province for “Latinos”. In Quebec they speak French, a language from Latin hence they are Latinos.

Checkmate burgerfag
I don't consider French Canadiens (including Métis people) Latinos.

Only Iberophones (Spanish and Portuguese speakers) south of the U.S. are Latinos (and no, Francophone countries in the Caribbean like Haiti don't count either because they're purely niggers and not mixed, nor do they speak French but instead they speak Creole).

I don't consider French Canadiens (including Métis people) Latinos.

Only Iberophones (Spanish and Portuguese speakers) south of the U.S. are Latinos (and no, Francophone countries in the Caribbean like Haiti don't count either because they're purely niggers and not mixed, nor do they speak French but instead they speak Creole).
What about smartphones?

Do you think they will let me in without a passport if I claim refugee status by saying that I'm Latino and I come to bring the "country" diversity?
Probably, just claim you are running from the cartels or something.

A depraved admixture of races and cultures is literally the antithesis of diversity.

Not that I'd expect the faggot Marxists to see that.