Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean if you're approached by a prostitute?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
does it mean you're too ugly that it is obvious from the start you have to pay for pussy or does it mean you're not that hideous?

It means she wants ur money

@Yoyo
I :heart: ur sig

could mean both very well, either she thinks you're not that hideous so she'd rather work on you than some other client

or she thinks you can't get laid and it's easy money

Not much help, question is too generic

this forum is bugged for me. the @ thing only showed up when i refreshed the page.

Yeah that happens sometimes, is ur sig from a movie? book? Its accurate about what i feel everyday especially going outside

It means you arrived in the shabby part of town.
They approach everyone equally, sometimes agressively, they are female mass approachers kek

Yeah that happens sometimes, is ur sig from a movie? book? Its accurate about what i feel everyday especially going outside
I wrote it myself. It's the line of an unfinished poetry/song which I was attempting to write.

tfw you've never even had a prostitute try and approach you

It means you arrived in the shabby part of town.
They approach everyone equally, sometimes agressively, they are female mass approachers kek

This tbh.

I know a part of town where I'm almost guaranteed to get approached by a cheap dirty hooker...but most of them are hideous.

Means you're a fucking fakecel or she wants your money hard

It means you look like the kind of guy that has to pay

She saw your money you got from wagecucking

does it mean you're too ugly that it is obvious from the start you have to pay for pussy or does it mean you're not that hideous?

She wants your money. Also she sees you as beta which is less effort for her than for example a buffed alpha who would fuck her hardcore style.

It means you aren't so disgusting that a sleazy woman is willing to accept your money for her dick sucking services. Seen one guy get turned down by a hooker so it is a start at least.

It means you aren't so disgusting that a sleazy woman is willing to accept your money for her dick sucking services. Seen one guy get turned down by a hooker so it is a start at least.

I still can't imagine how ugly you'd have to be a to get outright turned down by even a hooker.

I bet blackops2cel mogs that guy.

I still can't imagine how ugly you'd have to be a to get outright turned down by even a hooker.

I bet blackops2cel mogs that guy.

Dude looked like the yellow dude in sin cit without the yellowness. Not even exaggerating.

Usually it means she sees you as a mark. I am leery of whores that approach.

Its means she has,nt had a client in a long time and approaches any guy who she thinks is incel or beta

You're not hideous.

or does it mean you're not that hideous?
actually it means this

prostitutes on the game often approach males they feel some attraction to, like any other job, the person wants to take some enjoyment out of it

makes sense the basement dwellers here are ignorant of this

actually it means this

prostitutes on the game often approach males they feel some attraction to, like any other job, the person wants to take some enjoyment out of it

makes sense the basement dwellers here are ignorant of this
I got approached by a prostitute the other day, that's why I asked. She was probably a 5/10.

yeah i guess it's better than nothing lol

Probably that you look somewhat clean if she's approaching you. Obviously she just wants your money but I doubt they would approach a dirty lookin mofo.

When I was walking through the red light district in Amsterdam the black landwhales were waving at me enthusiastically while the white attractive prozzies didn't even look at me. I assumed this was because I was cleaner looking to what the blacks were used to but who knows.

It means you might be going to have a gud time if you have the cash. Beware scams and set ups.