Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does having no sex drive feel like?

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
I know @Incelius Savage has none, but I was wondering if anyone else has no sex drive and has ever lived with experience.

if you dont eat for several days you start to experience no sex drive

thats what it feels like if you really want to know what it feels like I cant really explain how it feels.

thats what it feels like if you really want to know what it feels like I cant really explain how it feels.
yeah I heard about that

but I mean like just living normally and not starving myself while having no sex drive

You just dont have the desire to have sex, and you just never think about masturbating.
Even when I had no sex drive I still thoght of my oneitis daily just wasnt in a sexxual way more like romantic jfl

You just dont have the desire to have sex, and you just never think about masturbating.
Even when I had no sex drive I still thoght of my oneitis daily just wasnt in a sexxual way jfl
Your oneitis is just etched in your mind jfl that's why. But you also feel no attraction either apparently.

When I was a 6 Daya week pot head I didn't want to jack shit including weightlifting boxing and my sex drive was pretty low
I compared weed to anastesia it made me super non violent too

but I mean like just living normally and not starving myself while having no sex drive
if you take anti-depressants you will have practically no sex drive