Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does “following” someone even do

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’ve just been following users who I like as like a token of appreciation but I haven’t seen it serve a function beyond that really. Is it something that would go over my head on mobile (since I’m basically always using my phone to post) or is it legit useless?

Check you News Feed ( I think that's how it works )

Swear ive seen this before:feelshehe: To answer your question (yet again?)
It gives the recipient of the follow an alert.

Swear ive seen this before:feelshehe: To answer your question (yet again?)
It gives the recipient of the follow an alert.
Newsfeed-stuff gives me no alerts

It adds inches to their dick.

1 follow = +1cm to your dick size

Content from that user will show up in your news feed

Get out of my head
Fucking demons stealing my ideas for posts and threads it’s not the first time it happens

Then don't project your thoughts. Remember, the most important part of you operates on higher dimensions.

Follow me or else you're gay.

True. Thanks for advice. More doing less thinking right?

Doing without thinking is instinct. You should be thinking. It's how your force of will manifests anything.

Whenever you're thinking about something, it's like you're putting your hand in a pool to reach for something and try to take it out. Everyone reaches into the same pool. Occasionally you bump into another hand and touch the same thing.

The stronger willed pulls it out first.

Doing without thinking is instinct. You should be thinking. It's how your force of will manifests anything.

Whenever you're thinking about something, it's like you're putting your hand in a pool to reach for something and try to take it out. Everyone reaches into the same pool. Occasionally you bump into another hand and touch the same thing.

The stronger willed pulls it out first.
brutal willpill

The newsfeed thing that no one uses anyway. Also follow me

it used to do nothing but now newsfeed or something. thanks for following me btw :)

The only useful thing i know is that you can change who can send you private messages to "only people you follow" on settings

gives free alert and way to pick who gets to view ur profile :feelshehe: