Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does "cute" mean to women?

Pick one

• Chadlite/pretty boy

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Invisible to women

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Only attracctive as a potential betabux

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • High tier normie

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
If girls think you're cute, is it positive?

i mean yeah but it's not ideal, i mean she's literally saying that you look cute like a puppy or kitten or something

whogivesafucc said:
i mean yeah but it's not ideal, i mean she's literally saying that you look cute like a puppy or kitten or something

Foids are fucking their puppies now, so it is a compliment?

walks the fine line of being friendzoned, but it's better than being ignored/shitted on imo

Woman call their pets cute, a guy she's attracted to gets called handsome or hot.

Feminine features/baby face. Guys like Francisco Lachowski. It can also mean too feminine and too baby face, therefore, a genetic faggot.

tehgymcel420 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Foids are fucking their puppies now, so it is a compliment?

foids fuck their big, hung german shepherd but not us just lol

I think the meaning can depend. Some women might use it to refer to pretty boys, some may intend it as a backhanded compliment by taking note of a man's lacking masculinity.

It means a guy that is attractive and shy

A guy with a cute baby face, pretty boy basically.

it means ugly but not offensive to look at.

High tier normie. Chadlite and chad are hot. High normie is cute

christ ur giving me flashbacks

It's fucking safe word for them. It could mean anything from pretty boy chadlite type to inoffensive but not sexually appealing friendzone type. It's a safe word with a lot of ambiguity.

I voted high tier normie. Women will say a lot of decent looking guys are cute but they reserve "hot" and "sexy" and "gorgeous" for top 1% men. Cute dotesn't get you sex on the spot. "Hot" will. Cute makes it a little easier to get into LTRs.

Cute = weak beta they feel bad for and imagine as inferior

Depends.

If it it's IRL, then you need to watch her behavior. It could mean she's really not interested in you at all, but doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

If it's online/LD, she's not interested in you.

it means more than one thing - depends on context smh