Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does being “woke” means to you?

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
The woke brigade would claim their excuse being woke is about being thoughtful and an aware of other people’s feelings.

My opinion I think being woke is virtue signalling and I think people choose to be woke to make people like me feel like shit.

Know why the Moroccan flag is always displayed to the left of the American flag and the true meaning of George Washington "chopping down the cherry tree".

Bobosparazitai

Being an academic cuck

Never really thought about it

It just means that you're a soyboy libtard

Being woke is realising that there aren't enough brown tomboys in anime.

For me being "woke" means being blackpilled.

Woke typically refers to having the feminist-centric, left-leaning, anti-capitalist, pro-marxist ideology with respect to entertainment media.

This means things like having strong female leads and characters, having a diverse representation in your entertainment product, and promoting certain themes and messages in the overall story that align with the marxist feminist agenda.

Basically anything woke is garbage and should never be financially supported.

Woke typically refers to having the feminist-centric, left-leaning, anti-capitalist, pro-marxist ideology with respect to entertainment media.

This means things like having strong female leads and characters, having a diverse representation in your entertainment product, and promoting certain themes and messages in the overall story that align with the marxist feminist agenda.

Basically anything woke is garbage and should never be financially supported.
tbh

Being a fat negress or white soyboy

The woke brigade would claim their excuse being woke is about being thoughtful and an aware of other people’s feelings.

My opinion I think being woke is virtue signalling and I think people choose to be woke to make people like me feel like shit.
Woke means black and angry.

Being woke means being a fucking retarded faggot soy little bitch or a fucking whore that couldnt get chad because she is a ugly fat fuck now she copes saying shes a lesbian against male sexism and pro-feminism BECAUSE SHES A FUCKING WHORE BITCH WORTHLESS SHIT.