Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What does being drunk makes you feel like?

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Yesterday I was very drunk for the first time and I felt worse than ever tbh. If I had my method ready, I would most likely have roped.

What does being drunk makes you feel like if you use it as a cope?

I think drinkmaxxing doesn't work for me :feelsrope:

It makes me feel happy and slightly NT. I also noticed that my OCD goes away whenever I am drunk so obviously my OCD is caused by my anxiety.

It makes me feel happy and slightly NT. I also noticed that my OCD goes away whenever I am drunk so obviously my OCD is caused by my anxiety.
That sounds nice tbh. Might have to switch to drugs.

It feels like shit. I get nauseous right away and it gets me more paranoid than I normally am. I hate getting drunk

It's "alright" (slight dopamine release, relaxed feelings) for an hour or so before I start either getting tired, too uncoordinated to do anything interesting or feel like I will throw up. The latter can be lessened with food or non-alcoholic drinking, but that takes away from the overall effect way too much, making it close to worthless. Alcohol is such a shitty choice compared to what's out there, that's why it's allowed.
Might have to switch to drugs.
High IQ & based.

being drunk is shit af i start doing alot of cringe things and regret it for 2weeks

Makes me feel a bit better. I love drug/alcohol coping

it makes me feel drunk

Makes my anxiety go away. Don't do it often though.

It takes the edge off of my social anxiety, but otherwise it depends. Sometimes it makes me a bit happier, other times it makes my depression worse. Not worth it overall imo.

Feels like sitting in a lobby of a doctor's office waiting to to be euthanized. Doesn't work for me either OP. Although apparently if you do enjoy it, then you REALLY enjoy it and it makes you euphoric which is very bad. Beyond over for alcoholiccels. We're actually lucky our body rejects the poison.

Alcohol is the worst drug in my opinion. Only drug that makes me feel depressed even when I'm on it.

I want to rope when im drunk tbh

Never drank alcohol tbh

Never been drunk before, I don’t see the point in drinking if you don’t have friends to fuck around with. Same with weed.

That sounds nice tbh. Might have to switch to drugs.

Alcohol is a drug lol, it's pretty much like benzodiazepenes and work as GABA B receptor agonists.

Exacerbates my anxiety and makes me feel paranoid. It's especially terrible if it's beer: I get histamine response (itchiness, stuffy nose and usually headache); I don't have this issue with vodka (I suspect allergy to hops, because I remember drinking hops tea once and I felt terrible). Very small amounts are cool for relaxing muscles and such, but it's very easy to go overboard and start feeling crappy. Codeine is just superior.

Sick, slow, tired, drowsy and an idiot. I really don't get it why people like to get drunk so badly.

how much does it take to get drunk

doesn't make me NT. makes me more self conscious

Dizzy and sleepy just like weed.

When I was a boy my dad mixed a Jack & Coke, by which I mean he poured Jack Daniels into a 2 liter of Coca-Cola. My sisters and I, not knowing it was spiked with whiskey, split it. Being the eldest, I drank the most after they complained of it tasting bad.

Later that day we all were to help clean the living room. But I was so drunk I didn't feel like I had to. I felt so cool and confident. I felt funny. My mom insisted that I help clean, but for some reason I didn't think she was serious.
EDIT: By "felt funny" I mean I felt like I was a funny person.
EDIT 2: Also, I couldn't maintain my balance, but I don't remember "feeling" dizzy. But my dad saw my spin-walking in the hallway and knew just from looking that I must've been the one to drink his Jack & Coke.

Last edited:
I didn't like weed the first time I tried it but now I like it.
So try alcohol later again.
You are probably expecting a different feeling than you are actually getting which makes you feel like shit

full