Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What does an incel offer that a dozen cats can't?

Screenshot from 2023 06 30 22 12 35

Brutal catpill

No man can make a woman happy like a german sheperd

That order actually makes complete sense though.

1. Single women, probably prime JB's who are not tied down to anything and the world is at their fingertips
2.Men in relationship, they finally have a relationship and are happy, proof that getting a relationship would fix us
3.Single men, not in relationship = :(
4. Woman in relationship, mad and sad post wall roastie who had to settle

That order actually makes complete sense though.

1. Single women, probably prime JB's who are not tied down to anything and the world is at their fingertips
2.Men in relationship, they finally have a relationship and are happy, proof that getting a relationship would fix us
3.Single men, not in relationship = :(
4. Woman in relationship, mad and sad post wall roastie who had to settle
Cope, jbs are never single they get a new boyfriend every month. Most single women are post wall roasties and single men are by far the unhappiest of course.

Cope, jbs are never single they get a new boyfriend every month. Most single women are post wall roasties and single men are by far the unhappiest of course.
Honestly idk if girls are single or not I dont know any girls but they would be in relationships alot and i do think single men could be the unhappiest of all but that study doesnt say that at least.

This is why men get giant dogs to attract roasties :feelsugh:
I know of one guy who raised a pittbull to get some junkie foid pussy and now that he's fucking her he just doesn't feed the dog anymore. Maybe he caught her with it?

I can present eternal death for foids(in GTA) :society: