Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what does a non-cuck do on a date?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
tell me exactly step by step

Beat up the female.

Ask a blind man the color of the sky.

Doesn’t pay for anything and still fucks her at the end of the night

You mean chad? How would I know???

chad doesn´t go on dates.

He just orders girls over to his house to fuck.

They have sex

Not be on a date in the first place

tell me exactly step by step

pay your own bill after the meal and just go , or not to be on the date in first place you wasting more money for a meal then you would eating a kebab

say you come but dont go she might wait for you there for nothing lol

Show up at her house and convince her to just stay at home with him. (He doesn't want to pay or waste time). Then they'll fuck.

slapping femoid waitress ass

Sees all the potential cucking red flags and counters/resists them.

Chads don't date. They fuck.

Only cucks date

Just goes to her home and fuck her till morning and leave home,block her number

his date plan consists of bringing the whore to a brotel and fuck her there to finish with a $0.50 ice cream to get her ass outside

How would any of us know?

Pay half the bill and don't compliment her

It depends, is it a first date? I'll assume it is

Whether a cuck or not, the actual objective of a first date should be to gauge the other person.

Cucks will immediately start by giving her compliments or buy her stuff or make inane conversation just for the sake of it.
A non-cuck will objectively focus on the main objective, that is, testing the other person for compatibility. In doing so, conversations regarding common interests will usually flow naturally.

A non-cuck will usually try to become more physical the second she passes his compatibility test, one that doesn't even try to at least touch the girl is probably a cuck. This won't go for long though as first dates should probably be kept short, unless you are really clicking well with each other.

While a cuck will ask for her number at the end of the date (if he doesn't have it already) regardless of how it went, a non cuck will first acknowledge whether the date went well and then ask for a second date, only afterwards does he exchange any further personal information.

A [soy] cuck will close with a retarded smile and say some shit like " OMG, I had like a super great time, I really really hope we can do this again, I really like your personality"
A non-cuck will close with a kiss on the cheek (or a proper one if things went well enough) followed by the words " see you on the next date/time/X-day"

Get laid on the first date.

- Take a girl to Burger King
- "hey babe I forgot my wallet, you don't mind picking this up, do you?"
- after eating, have sex in the back seat of his car

just be chad theory

Dating is resource extraction. Women who are horny for a guy's genetics skip to the semen extraction, which is why when you catfish as a Chad on tinder it's not hard to just get them to meet to fuck.

Bumble is for betas.

I'd be so lost in a date...I couldn't take her to a bar because the chances of her getting drunk and leaving with any man other than myself would be quite high. Couldn't take her to a restaurant because it'd seem try-hard and uncomfortable, plus my conversation would likely put her off. Anything involving parks or museums or beaches are either group activities or stuff you'd do with your goddamn grandma.

You know what? Scratch that, I think I'd do this - take her to a movie where we slip in some mixed drinks, and about an hour and 15 I'd go for 2nd base. If it works you come out as alpha, and if it doesn't she's likely not interested. All wishful thinking though, since I usually hit a brick wall in getting any girl to be anything other than slightly polite to me.