Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does a foid think to herself when she sees a guy shorter than her?

Choose

• Doesn't care about his height and wants to about his character more.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
From what I've seen, I feel like it's the first one:feelsjuice:.

A bit of 1 and 2 both

Goddammit I can't edit the choices. For the third choice, there's supposed to be "know" before "about his character more".

2 if you look depressed
1 if you look happy/content

Last edited:
NOTHING

her puzzy juzt driez up

Depends on how tall the foid is and the manlet's face, but in more cases than not it's disgust. :feelsclown:

"Haha it's a subhuman. Anyway, I wonder what Chads up to"

One of the two first possibilities depending of the foid

Laughs and talks about it to her other girl friends.

The second. A small number are probably the first and they act like they're second, but they post about it on Twitter.

Online option 1, irl 2.

People will larp its 1 but 99% of the time it’s 2. Women are good at completely ignoring men they don’t like.

It's the probably the female hive mind reacting to the possibility of a subhuman potentially adding his genes to the gene pool.

On the outside, it may seem like #2, but on the inside it's #1.
Think of how much the average person cares about anything, and then compare that to how much the average hole cares about short men.

That's reason enough to think that it's heavily weighted towards 2.

No dude believe me, women are good at ignoring unattractive men, very good.
It's not like unattractive men are literal ghosts to them. Foids at least notice their presence and negative feelings for them exist, even if it is overshadowed by their ignorance.

Think of how much the average person cares about anything, and then compare that to how much the average hole cares about short men.

That's reason enough to think that it's heavily weighted towards 2.
Yeah so I guess it's like 90% #2 and 10% #1.

It's not like unattractive men are literal ghosts to them.
But I am a ghost to them. Women ignore men and it’s very easy for them to do it. It’s harder for a man to tbh.
Foids at least notice their presence and negative feelings for them exist, even if it is overshadowed by their ignorance.
The negative feelings will come up if he tries to get close to her or try to converse with her. Women are indifferent to guys like us and will only turn to hatred if we try to do anything with them.

But I am a ghost to them. Women ignore men and it’s very easy for them to do it. It’s harder for a man to tbh.

The negative feelings will come up if he tries to get close to her or try to converse with her. Women are indifferent to guys like us and will only turn to hatred if we try to do anything with them.
I wish I was a ghost to them:fuk:. The negative feelings they have isn't hate, but it's fear and they don't even bother trying to hide it. Guys do it as well. It's the reason why I came up with the name Grim Reaper.

I wish I was a ghost to them:fuk:. The negative feelings they have isn't hate, but it's fear and they don't even bother trying to hide it. Guys do it as well.
People ignore me tbh. They don’t talk to me and I don’t talk to them.

People ignore me tbh. They don’t talk to me and I don’t talk to them.
Non-NT trait. If normies don't talk to you and make you join their friend's group, it means they don't see you as one of them. It's almost like they're dogs that can sniff out non-NTs from a mile away.

Non-NT trait. If normies don't talk to you and make you join their friend's group, it means they don't see you as one of them. It's almost like they're dogs that can sniff out non-NTs from a mile away.
No it’s more looks than NT. If I was average looking they woulda tried to and then realized something was off when they found out I was non NT. Since I’m unattractive, they don’t try in the first place.

Sub chad = invisible

Every time I see a toilet taller than me (very rare) I give her a look of disgust

No it’s more looks than NT. If I was average looking they woulda tried to and then realized something was off when they found out I was non NT. Since I’m unattractive, they don’t try in the first place.
Aren't you average-looking?

Number 2 unless its a group of foids, they will roast you.

I saw only one photo of you and you looked average-looking, but I remember you saying it was edited. Being ugly would force you to be non-NT, so I guess your situation makes sense.

I think ignoring us is a mercy because if they acknowledge our existence and start talking to us, we might get ideas she likes us when infact she's just using us as attention tools and still considers us subhuman.

They don’t even register to them