Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does a crush feel like?

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
I have never experienced having a crush on someone and would like to understand this phenomenon further. How does it differ from idealized lust?

Like bags of sand.

Feels like the life is being sucked out of you.

you crave to be with that person so much it literally consumes your entire being, that person is in your thoughts like 14 hours a day, etc.

oneitis/crush will make even the most blackpilled dudes bluepilled for certain periods of time

I don't remember too. I have had a crush at 7th grade most recently.

Having a oneitis is the road to madness.

It feels like heaven until she rejectes you and all the dellusions die.

Usually for me, it only lasts for a short while, but then we magically become enemies due to my defensiveness and their bitchiness, during my younger years.

Well, I felt vengeful back at those times, but now I try to avoid as much conflicts as possible.

Imagine someone slowly grinding your heart to dust from the inside.

dardycunt said:
I have never experienced having a crush on someone and would like to understand this phenomenon further. How does it differ from idealized lust?

It doesn't. "Love" is just sugarcoating lust because male sexuality is so demonised.
Saying "I love her" or "I have a crush on her" somehow sounds less intimidating than "I fancy a shag with her" even though the desired outcome is the same.

Like a drill slowly entering your head a crushing you.

It feels like a wonderful cloud has enveloped you for a few days at first, a wonderful feeling. Like you can overcome the obstacles in your way; as if you had finally found an infinite, infinitely clement wellspring of power, granting you the energy to become the person you know you were always meant to be. Then you enter the phase in which you fap to her five times a day minimum. After that you start to see her as the meatsack she is and return to your previous desolate state. The whole process shouldn't take more than 3 weeks at most.

You're a lucky guy then. I was never afraid of telling my crushes my real feelings, and every single time I got rejected and more and more at the edge of a suicide. At least I was never humilated for that. I try to think that all of them were whores but in reality I know they will be good wifes and mothers. But I am just a subhuman who will never be a good husband or a father so even an angel wouldn't love me back.

> I try to think that all of them were whores but in reality I know they will be good wifes and mothers. But I am just a subhuman who will never be a good husband or a father so even an angel wouldn't love me back.

Now that's a feel I know, though I never confessed to the girls I had crushes on. Kudos for that bravado.

gay_fag said:
You're a lucky guy then. I was never afraid of telling my crushes my real feelings, and every single time I got rejected and more and more at the edge of a suicide. At least I was never humilated for that. I try to think that all of them were whores but in reality I know they will be good wifes and mothers. But I am just a subhuman who will never be a good husband or a father so even an angel wouldn't love me back.

Perhaps it would be unfair to categorize them all as whores but everyone is exceedingly biased about their own family members even when they're blackpilled. All women have the same fundamental trait, remember that. Your female relatives would never deign to interact with you or assist you in any form if they weren't motivated by a biological imperative.

FeminismsCancer said:
It doesn't. "Love" is just sugarcoating lust because male sexuality is so demonised.
Saying "I love her" or "I have a crush on her" somehow sounds less intimidating than "I fancy a shag with her" even though the desired outcome is the same.

Precisely. I find it difficult to cultivate a crush on a femoid because I only see human beings as mere animals.

I never had a crush too. I went to an all boys middle and high school.
Which I assume saved me from embarrassing myself with a lot Femoids and saved me from getting deeper scars in my life. I am glad I was away from Femoids.

But seriously crushes seem to be horrible. I don't want to have something constantly in my mind with out eve being able to attain it.

Shooting a handgun at the night sky, hoping to hit one of the stars. Looks beautiful, feels noble and special, there is a clear light at the end of the tunnel. But when it’s all said and done, it’s hopeless, and when you look around, you’re alone on a dark and cold night, like you always are, and always will be.

It feels exactly how the word sounds. Crushing

A crush quite literally crushes the life out of you.

When you can't help but smile when you think of her.
When you want to spend as much time as possible near her.
When you dream about her, just doing normal couple stuff like holding hands and going for walks.
My last crush fucked me up real good, i knew i didn't have a chance but i couldn't get her out of my head. So i asked her out so that rejection would finally make me forget about her, and it did.