Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do your dreams consist of?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
My dreams are always very negative. Lots of violence and death, morbid topics, nightmares, rejection, etc.

Is this a common theme for incels? Dreams that if told would get weird looks from people, even other incels? What dreams do you guys have? Any dreams you remember?

Can't even remember my recent ones. Last time I remember I was having sex

just complete nonsense. random flashes of miscellaneous things with no coherent plot or meaning

I don't usually dream but when I do it's a AAA thriller adventure

just complete nonsense. random flashes of miscellaneous things with no coherent plot or meaning
I have alot of these, my dreams recently have been on a very loose plot with details that are left fuzzy, like multiple names for one person and going back to “scenes” that have already been seen. I have a definite theme of violence in my dreams though, very macabre in a sense and realistic

Snakes, violence, weird mix of reality and strangeness, most of my dreams are of me killing people but at the same time I am the victim and I wake up in pain at the spot where I was Injured and when I am the killer I feel like a god my other dreams usually have snakes in them or other animals or sights of the future and most of my dreams I feel pain or fear or joy at the pain I inflict on my Victims other times it's the rain or the heat of the sun and they are so real that upon waking I have trouble with excepting that it was the dream and not reality, my other dreams are of my teeth falling out or I am a chameleon on a leaf screaming to be heard or seen as I am in the sun and paralysed and the fear of being stuck like that scares the shit out of me in the dream. I hate when I dream cause it feels so real almost like another reality.

I usually have dreams about punching people

I don’t remember any of them and it’s been that way for pretty much forever

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I had a very vivid dream last night but now I don't remember any of it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I had a fucked up dream last night. A lot of insects in them. I googled it an apparently it can represent anxiety which probably could be the case.

For some reason I am dreaming every night and have been for almost 2 months. It's mostly some weird shit like being late for something, people walking in to my apartment, sometimes cops show up in my dreams, a lot of shit from my old school too.

sex and crazy shit like giant birds walking in the city

I never have dreams tbh

nothing really violent, just a yandere kitsune girl trying to strangle me

I have dreams of a fiesty virgin gf who loves me unconditionally, is smart, and is into my hobbies.

U g Q10CQ1J0