Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you Weebs think about this

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

Its a pretty cool concept Imo. Its bring light to a dark subject that everyone faces. Also I never knew Japan is so fucking backwards, like why is it taboo to talk about this shit lol

It's good if it's raising awareness for depression. Most people don't like talkimg about depression and suicide (Even in the west)

Japan has high suicide rates and a problem with depression but it's nothing against South Korea and various other countries.

yeah japan and japanese people were a mistake. miyazaki said it best himself
Miya

Japan is incel capital of the world, seems legit.

I need some clothes like that

I feel the girl is wearing her suicide attempts as a fashion accessory. Suicidal threats are part of her wardrobe.

Japan has a bright future, even one NEETs and hikkikomori will be happy about. It's the most advanced country in the world. Ethnostate with an average racial IQ above whites.

Also it's "to-kyo" not "toh-key-oh"

I've got an idea, gonna tell people in the comments that i'm gonna kill myself just to see the reactions.

looks like feminist and sjws are claiming my qt japanese girls

Didn't really learn anything from the video. This is essentially Edgy Gap-Moe. I don't think it's anything radical from what I've seen of japan. But ofc I don't live there so who am I to say.

It's a country of conformity and repressed emotions. 本音建前 or Honne & Tatemae. Edit: (Meaning, roughly, the thoughts you speak and the thoughts you keep inside. True Feelings and Spoken Thought in a sense of contrast. ) I actually really like that about Japan. I can really relate to repressing what you really feel, and keeping things to yourself. Not causing trouble for the people around you, etc.

Without Japans restrictive culture I don't think their media would be as enjoyable. I think their unique creativity is a result of not being able to express things openly or more naturally like we do in the west. So I guess I selfishly applaud. As I reap the benefits without the difficulties living as they do.

as for the video itself? Seems like some random normie trying to view whore a pop culture niche.

Last edited: