Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you weebcels think of Sailor Moon anime?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I never watched the original Sailor Moon when I was a kid. It was on TV but I thought it was too girly and I prefered watching Digimon, Dragon Ball Z and other TV shows more for boys. When Sailor Moon Crystal came out I watched and I thought it was good though, and if I watched as a kid probably I would have liked it because it also has action and fights kek. Cute character designs too. The bad part is that the Sailor Moon fandom is full of trannies, seriously they love that show so much.

View: https://youtu.be/YnSJ5eB0kjs

I got this sheit in my recommended videos today that's how I thought of this thread. That cat is funny kek.

Never watched and I don't think I ever will. Looks like yet another friendship wins anime

Not dark and edgy enough for me

I would FUK every sailor scout

Jfl I have sailor moon as my pfp
Never watched it tho:lul:
Too many episodes to watch them all and probably most are filler. You could look for a top 10 best episodes and watch some kek. Or watch Sailor Moon Crystal which doesn't have filler.
I would FUK every sailor scout
Same kek

Used to watch it as a kid (no homo). Plot was very repetitive, 200 episodes of fight the monster

I liked Sailor Mars. High heels and priestess was kinda hot tbh.

I saw a little bit of it when I first was getting into anime because I heard my cousin watched it when she was younger and I've heard it tossed around before.
Was a bit to girly for my 13 y/o self so I didn't really get into it.

Planning to get into it

Planning to get into it
The original series or Sailor Moon Crystal? Tbh original has better character designs but worse animation (because it's old) and many filler episodes, while Crystal doesn't have any filler, modern animation from 2014 and it's more true to the manga, but the character designs are a bit worse IMO.

Never watched

I was forced to watch it with my sister, I liked some of the transformations

I like the OP, never watched it though. I did watch Cardcaptor Sakura as a kid

Tbh I never watched the original Sailor Moon when I was a kid. It was on TV but I thought it was too girly
that wasn't really "the original" Sailor Moon though, you're probably thinking of the DiC dub in 1995 which I remember.

Speaking of which, did you remember they added in all those "Sailor Says" public service ads at the end?

Those were absent in the original anime they broadcast in 1992.

all pretty wholesome messaging, no wonder I was so bluepilled back then, I must've believed the foids watching this embraced the PSA messaging like I did, but they were only virtue-signalling to LARP with each other

Used to watch it as a kid (no homo).
something really fucked up in our culture where men feel compelled to give 'no homo' disclaimers for wanting to watch shows that look like htis

SerenaScaleTowel

meanwhile no disclaimer seems to be necessary for wanting to watch stuff like this:

GokuCell

Last edited:
watched it on Toonami

didn't watch it

Sailor moon looks gay as fuck to me.....

Very repetitive and boring plot, designed for kids

I just want to fook the sailor scouts tho :feelsXmas:

Dang, old post. Not into sailor moon. It seems very childish but puella magi madoka magica changed my entire opinion on the magical girl genre. Easily one of my top 5 favorites. If you like sailor moon you should check it out