Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you wear around the house?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I spend all of my free time at home, so I like to be comfortable. I only wear underwear. Summer, winter, doesn't matter.

Nakedmaxxed ngl, im comfy

My filthy existence

Sweatpants and tshirt or long sleeve shirt.

Hospital issued pyjamas.

20191022 213344

It's shameful in my culture to be seen without a shirt on by your dad so I just wear long sleeve shirts and sweatpants

t shirt underwear socks and house slippers

Nakedmaxxed ngl, im comfy
See, I find underwear only more comfortable than fully naked. I can't even sleep naked. I find it unhygienic and uncomfortable if my penis were to rub against the sheets or something.

I wear skin of the women i slaugther.

shorts and tshirt

It's shameful in my culture to be seen without a shirt on by your dad so I just wear long sleeve shirts and sweatpants
Funny how traditions like these are alive and well, and yet women being huge cunts and whores is tolerated.
I wear skin of the women i slaugther.
What about the smell? You didn't think about the smell!

If I'm home all day I still try to put on clothes cuz it helps me commit to being awake.

If I'm home all day I still try to put on clothes cuz it helps me commit to being awake.
Sleeping is better than being awake. Unfortunately I couldn't sleep during the day even when I was a wee lad in kindergarten.

Sport shorts and a tshirt

When I’m alone - only underwear or nothing. I honestly fucking hate clothes

after work: sweatpants, a tank top and ankle socks, with a sweater over if needed
weekends: dress shirt, sweater, trousers, socks

I spend all of my free time at home, so I like to be comfortable. I only wear underwear. Summer, winter, doesn't matter.
Naked when doing yoga or meditation otherwise some light clothes

Loose pants, a t shirt, an undercap, a desert doo-rag, and a sleeveless hoodie. I'm so ugly that I always keep my hood up, even when I'm alone in a room postmaxxing. I even sleep with my hood up.

Naked while living alone.
Comfortable sweatpants and t-shirt while living with my family.

Just boxers. My room has shitty ventilation, and if i wear anything more, ill get sweaty

I'm technically homeless, and in hospital that often so when they ask for my address and I say I'm N.F.A they always give me a bag of stuff like pyjamas, toiletries, clothes, blankets etc... I've got heaps of them, I actually think they look quite neat with the pattern "HOSPITAL USE ONLY" wrote all over them :feelskek:

I'm technically homeless, and in hospital that often so when they ask for my address and I say I'm N.F.A they always give me a bag of stuff like pyjamas, toiletries, clothes, blankets etc... I've got heaps of them, I actually think they look quite neat with the pattern "HOSPITAL USE ONLY" wrote all over them :feelskek:
Yeah the pattern is sick af, kind of want to cop one

T Shirt and pants.

T-shirt and joggies. Comfy AF.

Holding cell trousers

sports shorts and t-shirt

It depends on the wheater, half of the time something like this. The other half I'm wearing a dress shirt and trousers, kind of semi-formal clothing I could use to go out if I add a blazer and dress shoes

Attachments

• Homewear example 3.jpg
    Homewear example 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Homewear example 2.jpg
    Homewear example 2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 4
  • Homewear example 6.jpg
    Homewear example 6.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 4
  • Homewear example 8.jpg
    Homewear example 8.jpg