Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you want?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
What do you really want?

Happy chemicals in my brain

full rewrite of women's brains to remove whatever setting makes them hypergamous

full rewrite of women's brains to remove whatever setting makes them hypergamous
Yes.
We need a full recoding of their NPC behavior tree and scripts.

Last edited:
Might just be the cucks who are allowing women to behave this way, though it would be a good time if that ever happens

money, so i never have to work

Actually I change my mind. I want to be a 6'4 8.5 PSL maesthetic gigaslayer.
the only thing money can’t buy is chad level looks, or time to go back and experience something like teen love. But being 6’4 8.5 PSL can surely make life better in all aspects
Or a time machine that lets me go back in my childhood and interact with things but not be seen and feel like I did back then
interesting concept

the only thing money can’t buy is chad level looks, or time to go back and experience something like teen love. But being 6’4 8.5 PSL can surely make life better in all aspects
That's why it's way better than money. I could just become the highest paid male model of all time and have gigastacy sugar mommas provide me with everything I need whilst slaying harems of the top 10% of JBs every day for the rest of my glorious life.

Sluts and billions of dollars.

Money fame sex and chad genetics

id like to be happy
Sdfssdfsdfgg

To be beautiful

To get laid thats it. then i can die in peace

To live my life how i want to live it

A girfriend who loves me for who I am

I want to be a white chad

To become a chad

To meld with the divine consciousness and create a new universe ex Deo.