Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you WANT to happen after death?

So?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Not what you think will happen, but what you would prefer to happen.

i want to reincarnate as a chad

i want to reincarnate as a chad
Not everyone can reincarnate as a Chad. If you opt for reincarnation, it'll be random, or related to how virtuous was your life, etc.

Reincarnation.

I want to go to anime world and am pretty sure it will happen

I want to lay down and relax for the rest of eternity

become spirit then go to anime world and ascend (immaterial/atemporal). ill assume i can do that since theres no elab
lay down and relax
sleeping-red-fox-cub-20728766.jpg

become god
this thread is making me want to try DMT ngl

this thread is making me want to try DMT ngl
I already would have if I knew a single person I'd be comfortable trip sitting me but there's no one

i want to be with prime loyal jb gf in afterlife and for all of eternity

Reincarnation sounds fun,since I won't remember anything and I can be born with good facial genes or rich.

Nonexistence is probably the best thing that could posibly happen to anyone ngl, so i gonna choose it.

What would reincarnation entail? Would I have my sense of self that I do now? Would I recognize my former ego?
If not, there isn't a good option. I would essentially be a different being, so there wouldn't be any point.

If I did recognize myself, the certainty of living an infinite amount of worse lives than I'm living now is horrible. This would also mean that I would live an infinite amount of better lives than I do now too, but would it be really worth it?

In all honestly, it is better that we go to sleep forever in my view, which is nonexistence. This world we were thrown into makes little sense at all and is meaningless. I would rather not wake up another day to live in this absolutely absurd world.

The story needs to come an an end at some point.

Being an immaterial entity sounds interesting but only if it's temporary. I don't want to be stuck floating around for an eternity or something.

Come back as Freddy Kreuger, slayer of foids and Chads.

only heaven where you can do everything

Be a protagonist in a anime and have a harem

Wake up in DMT world

To gtfo from this dimention

Being an immaterial entity sounds interesting but only if it's temporary. I don't want to be stuck floating around for an eternity or something.
To me it sounds less risky than nonexistence there can always be a sadistic god waiting to bring you back into this shithole

Go to heaven i.e.The world in my head.

Afterlife where i'm Omnipotent. Basically i can do anything and make anything happen.
Big tiddy night elf gang bang here i come

become ghost to watch foids when they shower

I want to live my next life as the main character of a harem anime.

I want to be reincarnated as Chad

After death I want to be able to be a kangaroo tbh

reincarnation would be cool as I'd likely reincarnate as a giga Chad because I was cursed with this lowly existence. Or I could reincarnate as a dog and fuck white whores

reincarnation would be cool as I'd likely reincarnate as a giga Chad because I was cursed with this lowly existence. Or I could reincarnate as a dog and fuck white whores
giga cope

we will be reincarnated into bugs that will get squashed

What if you wake up and it turns out "real life" was just some high tech simulation to make you feel mortal?

Reincarnate into artificial womb baby.

I wish I could wake up in a technological utopia and someone there asked me how I enjoyed the 5 min simulation

In Tibetan Buddhism they say reincarnation as a dog is the final step before being born as a human, maybe if reincarnation is real we were all gigamoggers in the past.

In Tibetan Buddhism they say reincarnation as a dog is the final step before being born as a human, maybe if reincarnation is real we were all gigamoggers in the past.
based and dogpilled

I’d like to have access to selective reincarnation. The way it works is that when I die I get to decide wether or not I want to reincarnate. If I don’t my con IOU’s was and my entire being will cease to exist for as long as I specify. Once the time is up I will be able to observe the world and decide if I want to reincarnate into the new time period (relatively speaking as I could take a break that could be as short as a month or so or I could rest for entire millenniums) The more time I wait the more knowledge of my past life I will be able to retain once I am reborn (which can come all at once or in bits and pieces) and if I wait past a certain ammount of time I can even make some executive decisions such as where I will be born and to whom I will born to. Other than that everything will be left to chance and things will proceed as normal.

After spending 8,000 years in nothingness or after living out 4 extra lives up to at least 20 years old I will gain access to a third option which will allow me to craft a world of my own to be born into. Before being sent there I will have complete control over that world and it’s inhabitants during the creation period. I will also have complete control over how my new avatar turns out in terms of looks, personality, and abilities. Once I’m sent there I will live out my life and unless I sent up a way to gain immortality in this new world I will only have one finite life to live after which I will return to the void forever with all that I am wiped away one final time

Some strange room where I can chose any universe and time where I want to live and any person that I want to be.

Last edited: