Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you want society to view incels as?

How should society view incels?

• Normal humans deserving of love

• Bad, evil, in some way not good.

• neutral

• Other: Comment.

Results are only viewable after voting.
AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Or even you in particular as a member of the incel community?

Do you want them to view you as evil, nice, misunderstood? How would you like them to view you?

I personally want to be viewed as a human deserving of love like anyone elese.

"We dont owe you squat" is what society says. Yet also society "it's cruel for a mother to abandon her child or not love it"

Okay. why is it cruel for parents not to love their kids. But perfectly A-okay for others in society not to love us? We were all babies, somoenes child. We're expected to love society and our nation. Something that doesn't give us anything in return.

Their mistakes.

I just want society to turn a blind eye to us, and leave us alone. It's better to be ignored than hated.

I just want society to turn a blind eye to us, and leave us alone. It's better to be ignored than hated.
Antinatalism is the final part of the blackpill...a lot of us should have never been born.
Would rather be ignored...I love being a ghost within society. The fact that normies are constantly trying to understands us tells me that society knows the blackpill is true and it would shatter the realities of bluepilled normfags

Last edited:
Or even you in particular as a member of the incel community?

Do you want them to view you as evil, nice, misunderstood? How would you like them to view you?

I personally want to be viewed as a human deserving of love like anyone elese.

"We dont owe you squat" is what society says. Yet also society "it's cruel for a mother to abandon her child or not love it"

Okay. why is it cruel for parents not to love their kids. But perfectly A-okay for others in society not to love us? We were all babies, somoenes child. We're expected to love society and our nation. Something that doesn't give us anything in return.

Don't really care anymore tbh, not really part of the society anymore.

People who have well-constructed arguments who just want society to be less unfair towards men ( mostly in the dating market field).

I truly can't come up with a non revolutionist scenario in which incels end up winning in society, since it has already become so cucked everywhere you go.
So either have free surgery financed by the state or leave us the fuck alone, in the sense of not getting bullied, mocked and ostracized for simply existing which unironically seems too much to ask these days.

just providing us with neetbuxx and cheap cheap virgin girls would be nice.

Sincere, hurting people
Also that we aren't monsters in closets. We're lonely men who usually have otherwise shitty lives and just got dealt a bad hand in life.

Don't really care anymore tbh, not really part of the society anymore.
As Outcasts, Why the fuck does it matter what they view us as? I do not even leave the fucking house due to anxiety, as a NEET , I will never talk to Normies let alone have friends or a any conversation with these pieces of trash. I will not have to experience this shit from Society. I don't care what they think of Incels like me.

Human. Morality doesn't apply to us. We are not entitled to basic decency, kindness, love, caring and respect.

Madara Uchiha

We gotta dark triad maxx like this mofo right here.

With neutrality, as a simple fact of life.

I'm tired of the constant blaming and shaming. I'm tired of the denials of reality. I don't demand anything material, just common decency.

Human nature can't be changed that easily, no matter what the government says, foids, and by extension normies, will hate us on sight.

Since that is the case I would rather just be given some NEETbux than meaningless platitudes that won't accomplish anything.

I selected wrong, I thought the question was: “how society see incels”

I want soyciety see incels as treat threat

They need to invest in mens issues and not put all state funding into women. So many more men commit suicide than women but society turns a blind eye. So many more men are homeless but society provides women only shelters.