Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you want more?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date

Which one?

• Sex

• Female validation

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
Which one do you want more, and why?

female validation in terms of them asking me out so I don't feel like a total genetic failure

Female validation entails sex. If only thing you want is sex just hire a prostitute. With female validation comes the affection, the feeling of being desired and the intimacy. I would like to experience the same what others around me did which is having a partner who cares about me. I would like to get phone calls from her, spend time with her, go to places with her. It'd be nice to engage in activities together.

I don't know why 1/3 of the people have voted for sex. Maybe because seeking female validation is associated with caring about what toilets want and thus bowing down to them. Still, almost every man instinctually wants female validation more than sex and it's dishonest to say otherwise. Foids want male validation just as much, if not even more; they just don't seek it because it comes to them automatically.

Sex can be purchased. Female validation cannot.

I assume female validation means a woman wants you, likes you, wants to be near to you, and cares about what happens to you. Obviously that's an eternity more valuable then sex with a whore. The later can just be bought for a few hundred dollars.
Female validation entails sex. If only thing you want is sex just hire a prostitute. With female validation comes the affection, the feeling of being desired and the intimacy. I would like to experience the same what others around me did which is having a partner who cares about me. I would like to get phone calls from her, spend time with her, go to places with her. It'd be nice to engage in activities together.
:yes:

I assume female validation means a woman wants you, likes you, wants to be near to you, and cares about what happens to you. Obviously that's an eternity more valuable then sex with a whore. The later can just be bought for a few hundred dollars.

I don't know why 1/3 of the people have voted for sex. Maybe because seeking female validation is associated with caring about what toilets want and thus bowing down to them. Still, almost every man instinctually wants female validation more than sex and it's dishonest to say otherwise. Foids want male validation just as much, if not even more; they just don't seek it because it comes to them automatically.

Sex can be purchased. Female validation cannot.

:yes:
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

I just want a woman to love me:fuk:

I mean don't get me wrong I want female validation as well but I just value sex more. If given the choice between a "relationship" where the girl cares about and "loves" me but with no sex vs one that's a pure physical relationship built on lust. I would chose the one where I get sex every time.

Explain how a foid can love you while depriving you of sex. Also explain how lust isn't a part of female validation. :blackpill:

Consider:
- everyday millions of women give up their mouths and assholes despite deriving no innate pleasure from it. Why? They love a man.
- nearly every woman having a FWB with a Chad ("pure physical relationship built on lust") can easily be turned into a monogamous loving relationship if the Chad so chooses
I don't disagree but the question was asking what do you value more sex or validation? I just said I was willing to forgo validation for sex and just came up with an example to show that

When I want sex I can go to a whore or if I don't have money jack off. Lack of valdiation has turned my brain into Hiroshima and i can't fix that myself

Validation in terms of acceptance as a human being to to feel what others get to feel, emotion-wise. I've been stunted more due to lack of emotions I believe. It ruined all of us in some way or another, the lack of validation, otherwise we wouldn't be here.
:feelskek:

To find the pERfect spot.

all we want is at least 5% of females to have the capacity to find us sexually attractive

but in reality 100% of females find us sexually unattractive

Exactly, this is why femoids need to collectively lower their standards, and pair exclusively with their looksmatch or lower
That would require morals, which foids lack. :foidSoy::feelsthink:

i wanna fuck a foid and creampie her just once in my life :feelsLSD: ive been coomermaxxing for too long, now i want the real thing

i wanna fuck a foid and creampie her just once in my life :feelsLSD: ive been coomermaxxing for too long, now i want the real thing
agreed, the yearning is just too strong

If I were a teenager I would choose female validation because teenage women still have the capacity to love.
After the age of 19, all people only think about sex, but we idealize love as teenagers because we were never loved.

Last edited:
Nailed it mate

False dichotomy