Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you want from a female in one word? It could be sex, love, status, validation etc

G

Guest2

Giddiness

I want the mutual feeling of like "omg we both don't know what we're doing but I'm excited ahah"

Hole

tbh , its probably Validation .

im surprised nobody said death yet

Seeing their hideous nature, expecting love is useless so I'd say sex.

I guess love but idk how that works plus i have a fetish that i need to experience.

Sex.
I cannot love.

Just fuck a corpse bro!
I mean I'll play devil's advocate here, at least with a corpse what you see is exactly what it is. There is no foid whom you are projecting your longing onto, just an empty vessel which you can fuck. Reminds me of an incel mortician who got fired for fucking a foid's corpse, this was in Russia if I'm remembering correctly.

But then again flesh is pretty disgusting as it is, much less a corpse:feelspuke: So much for that theory.

I mean I'll play devil's advocate here, at least with a corpse what you see is exactly what it is. There is no foid whom you are projecting your longing onto, just an empty vessel which you can fuck. Reminds me of an incel mortician who got fired for fucking a foid's corpse, this was in Russia if I'm remembering correctly.

But then again flesh is pretty disgusting as it is, much less a corpse:feelspuke: So much for that theory.
I think someone fucked the corpse of some celebrity, but I can't remember who. Princess Diana comes to mind but I'm pretty sure that that didn't happen

Sadism.
I guess, i cant really decide.