Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you want first (a gf or sex)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date

GF Or Sex?

• GF

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Sex

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • nigger

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
What would u rather have first assuming you were chad, just fuck lots of whores or have a loving and loyal gf that you can cuddle with

A girl friend. If I just got a random fuck buddy theres a 99.9% chance I'm getting sloppy seconds (a 90% chance of sloppy seconds if I get a gf. But still 9.9% less chance (my reason for believing this is that if its quick sex the foid probably does it often but if it's a girlfriend she probably has done it a few times but doesn't try whenever she has the chance))

Eye to eye contact

Dispense some cum.

I think i would try to get into an ideal relationship. If it doesnt work out i would do the latter.

5 people want a nigger

Sex only. A man doesn’t need female companionship

I'm gonna go with the last option

A GF for a few months then a new GF and so on.

Chose nigger because I'm done with foids. Niggers > foids (not for sex, obviously, but I don't want to want sex anymore).

Chose nigger because I'm done with foids. Niggers > foids (not for sex, obviously, but I don't want to want sex anymore).
Did you become a volcel?