Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you wake up for in the morning?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I get up in the morning and wait all day until something good happens to me. Why do you even bother to wake up in the morning? What keeps you away from the rope?

I wake up because I’m no longer tired

Recounting my personal history.

I have to go to work so my parents won't feel bad.

What keeps you away from the rope?
Finishing a project that I started years ago. I'm almost done so ironically, I'm gaining some form of joy these days.

I wake up in the evening cuz I sleep at 7am

For literally nothing I wake up depressed as fuck, I smoke cig and drink coffe in morning

I look forward to having my Friday night beer and fish fry (fish and chips for my backward cousins across the pond) at the end of each week. That's literally the only thing that gets me through each day, or even up in the morning.

That, and THC. :smonk: Though I'm not a daily user, and don't really take it on a regular schedule. Mostly just when my depression is getting bad enough that I need it, or if I'm having a really bad case of insomnia and need it to knock me out.

"Maybe this will be the day things get better"

Get up to wage slave for 10 to 12 hours Monday to Friday

Nothing. I am devoid of existential purpose.
"Maybe this will be the day things get better"
IT WON'T
Hopium is not that bad though. If it can help you cope.

I wait until afternoon so as not to disturb my family working from home, then I have breakfast. Some days I have to get up earlier to tell my looking for job governmental coach that I'm a failure.

The fear of poverty and homelessness

Finishing a project that I started years ago. I'm almost done so ironically, I'm gaining some form of joy these days.
What are you working on?

I have to work to live.

To get money so I can spend it on copes

Jew meds, energy drinks, weed, alcohol. All good copes while NEETing, playing vidya and trolling and bullying normie scum online. Decent cope and ok way to live other than roping or going ER

got to get those shekels bro

because my alarm goes off and I have to go to work. fuk :dafuckfeels:

What are you working on?
I wrote a story. I'm creating a mathematical modelization for some magic that is in the said story.

I wrote a story. I'm creating a mathematical modelization for some magic that is in the said story.
Thats cool. I always appreciate well designed magic systems in stories.

Thats cool. I always appreciate well designed magic systems in stories.
Thank you. Well to be fair I didn't really start because of wanting a well-designed system. I started because I wanted to do maths/physics outside of the courses. It was my strongest cope for years.

I get scolded by mom :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Work and make money. Or hit the gym

Because my back starts hurting when i stay for too long in my broken bed