Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you USAcels honestly think is gonna happen in the election?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I'm a UKcel but I'm hoping Trump wins it purely because:-
  1. It stops Feminist views and similar views being validated
  2. It will hurt cucks and foids in general
  3. He is clearly better policy wise and as presidential material but I won't go into that
But what is the general feel over there in your individual states? Do people around you seem to be more for Trump or Biden? I wouldn't ask this on reddit or anywhere similar for obvious reasons namely the level of Soy over there so thought I'd ask an actual based crowd here.

Im in a soy state so people want biden. I think there is a 25% chance trump wins, I hope he wins. If we get a foid vice president burgercels are screwed.
It stops Feminist views and similar views being validated
Feminist views will continue to be validated(metoo) but a trump presidency slows the rate at which they are validated.

A Trump win means these "fringe" views of not sucking rioter cock are not some flash in the pan thing. It means we are here for the long haul, so get to know us.

Trump will initially have a huge lead, as the Democrat fraud machine ramps up in the week after the election the gap will narrow but Trump will still win

A Trump win means these "fringe" views of not sucking rioter cock are not some flash in the pan thing. It means we are here for the long haul, so get to know us.

Im in a soy state so people want biden. I think there is a 25% chance trump wins, I hope he wins. If we get a foid vice president burgercels are screwed.

Feminist views will continue to be validated(metoo) but a trump presidency slows the rate at which they are validated.

Trump will initially have a huge lead, as the Democrat fraud machine ramps up in the week after the election the gap will narrow but Trump will still win

The thing is I just can't ignore the user reactions on the likes of YouTube and Twitter even though I know how Soy the owners of the platforms are. If you go on any of Joe Biden's videos they are getting absolutely fucked with dislikes and negative comments and 'Trump 2020's and every time some lefty politician posts a cringey tweet people jump all over it in the same way. This is FAR less the case when it comes to Trumps postings in which case it is literally like cult worship with the odd pussy chiming in with a generic weak as fuck "buh buh but you said something offensive" comment.

Every motherfucker is on these platforms now so I think it is a good representation whereas polls can be just as easily bullshitted as a Rotten Tomatoes review can. It must really piss off the dems that they can't silence things like comments on their own videos and tweets and like/dislike ratios.

The thing is I just can't ignore the user reactions on the likes of YouTube and Twitter even though I know how Soy the owners of the platforms are. If you go on any of Joe Biden's videos they are getting absolutely fucked with dislikes and negative comments and 'Trump 2020's and every time some lefty politician posts a cringey tweet people jump all over it in the same way. This is FAR less the case when it comes to Trumps postings in which case it is literally like cult worship with the odd pussy chiming in with a generic weak as fuck "buh buh but you said something offensive" comment.

Every motherfucker is on these platforms now so I think it is a good representation whereas polls can be just as easily bullshitted as a Rotten Tomatoes review can. It must really piss off the dems that they can't silence things like comments on their own videos and tweets and like/dislike ratios.

I've noticed this too, there's a lot of anti-rioter sentiment in the YouTube comments. But how loud is that really under a Biden/Harris Presidency? If Trump loses, all the lamestream media will hear is "There's a few Internet trolls, but I'm sure most of us don't believe in that stuff."

If Biden gets elected: bye, bye Incels.co

I've noticed this too, there's a lot of anti-rioter sentiment in the YouTube comments. But how loud is that really under a Biden/Harris Presidency? If Trump loses, all the lamestream media will hear is "There's a few Internet trolls, but I'm sure most of us don't believe in that stuff."
Ye that's true but I'm more talking about this as an indicator who the public actually want to win compared to what that Coward News Network and their ilk are claiming. They seem too desperate. Bringing Oscama back to prop Joe up, rolling back Joes fudged comments about banning oil the next day etc etc.
If Biden gets elected: bye, bye Incels.co
How do we join the Proudboys if that happens?

Seek out Gavin McInnes. If Trump had a Resistance, Biden should have a Resistance. If he wins. I hope he doesn't, because I'm not a fighter and I don't wanna be part of a Resistance. But I just can't let the rioters win.

Seek out Gavin McInnes. If Trump had a Resistance, Biden should have a Resistance. If he wins. I hope he doesn't, because I'm not a fighter and I don't wanna be part of a Resistance. But I just can't let the rioters win.
Ye haha. I'm just messing around. I'm in the UK anyway.

I know they were technically founded based on a random comment that McInnes made but what actually are the Proudboys anyway? As in what are their core beliefs in summary? I heard they are essentially just straight working class men who are sick of being blamed and demonised for all SJW issues but I don't know if that is strictly true.

Whenever I look them up because of censorship I just find the usual Soy definitions like they are a "debunked, racist, misogynist, far right, neo-nazi, white supremacist, terrorist blah blah blah" group.

I know they were technically founded based on a random comment that McInnes made but what actually are the Proudboys anyway? As in what are their core beliefs in summary? I heard they are essentially just straight working class men who are sick of being blamed and demonised for all SJW issues but I don't know if that is strictly true.

Whenever I look them up because of censorship I just find the usual Soy definitions like they are a "debunked, racist, misogynist, far right, neo-nazi, white supremacist, terrorist blah blah blah" group.

They're Black Lives Matter but for white men. Thusly, if they do any riots, they should get the Black Lives Matter treatment: "You can't blame the whole group on that! The Proudboys are mostly peaceful!"

I'm not uscel but biden will 100% win

I'm not uscel but biden will 100% win
Based on what? Popularity or interference from ((them))?
They're Black Lives Matter but for white men. Thusly, if they do any riots, they should get the Black Lives Matter treatment: "You can't blame the whole group on that! The Proudboys are mostly peaceful!"
Sounds good. "Only some of the protests were violent!" erm yep but only SOME cops kill people.

Based on what? Popularity or interference from ((them))?

Sounds good. "Only some of the protests were violent!" erm yep but only SOME cops kill people.
Everything. He has too much negative PR at this point. Democrats hate him. Republicans hate him. The international (((community))) wants him dead. I don't think a few hardcore conservative voters are going to make up for all those who are not going to vote for him this election

Ye that's true but I'm more talking about this as an indicator who the public actually want to win compared to what that Coward News Network and their ilk are claiming. They seem too desperate. Bringing Oscama back to prop Joe up, rolling back Joes fudged comments about banning oil the next day etc etc.

Don't be a gay pride boi bro

Everything. He has too much negative PR at this point. Democrats hate him. Republicans hate him. The international (((community))) wants him dead. I don't think a few hardcore conservative voters are going to make up for all those who are not going to vote for him this election
I can't see it myself. He is worshipped from what I can see. There has just been a 90 mile convoy in support of him.

Biden on the other hand had to pull Lady Gaga off shelf to share the stage and still can't get more than 10 people to turn up.
Don't be a gay pride boi bro
If feminists can hijack Tyrone Lives Matter then surely we can jump in with the Proudboys? Or am I missing something and the Proudboys are called that because they are Proud of their weekly reach-around parties or something? :feelswow:

Last edited:
Unlikely. This is what people expected in 2016. A lot of his campaign is fuelled on the negative PR itself. He has built himself as someone who is ‘defeating the system’, by ‘being out of the system’.

Unlikely. This is what people expected in 2016. A lot of his campaign is fuelled on the negative PR itself. He has built himself as someone who is ‘defeating the system’, by ‘being out of the system’.
2016 was an anomaly no doubt. It was still a close call. Luck won't favor him this time